摩登家庭第三季 第23期:虎妈独家育儿经(在线收听) |
What was that? 这唱的是哪一出啊? That was a master class in parenting. 虎妈独家育儿经。
Right now our daughters are upstairs making a decision they think is their own, but really, it was an idea that was skillfully implanted by me. 现在我们的女儿在楼上自以为是地做着决定,但实际上,都是我巧妙植入的潜意识。
Inception, Claire. Dangerous game, but I like it. 成盗梦师啦,克莱尔。玩的就是心跳,我很喜欢。
What are those? 那是什么?
Wire walkers. You want to go to the dance, you gotta wear the shoes. Luke, grab your camera. Luke. 走钢丝专用鞋。所谓工欲善其事必先利其器。带上照相机,卢克。卢克。
I wasn't sleeping. 我没睡着。
Honey, I-I think those are...Jazz shoes. 亲爱的,那好像是......爵士舞鞋。
No. Tightrope shoes. Got 'em at an estate sale. Only worn once. 不是。是钢丝鞋。别人搬家大拍卖时买下的。只穿过一次。
That--that is not a ringing endorsement for...Oh! Phil, honey. Please be ca--careful. Right. Watch the door. 那可不适合...菲尔,亲爱的。拜托,小心点。小心别撞门。
Hey, what'd you get for number 3? 你第三题答案多少?
You're not going to learn if I just give you answers. 如果我直接告诉你答案你就学不到东西了。
Well, what if I gave you something in return? -Like what? 那如果我给你一点回报呢?-比如什么?
You can talk to me in class. 你在班上可以跟我讲话。
I want lunch at the cool table. 午餐时间我要和你们人气王坐一桌。
Then I want all the answers. 那我要所有题的答案。
Then I want a week at the table. 延续一周午餐同坐。
That'll cost you two pop quizzes. -A month. -The midterm. -Deal. 两次测试答案。-一个月。-外加期中考试。-成交。
Looking great, dad. 老爸,挺有范啊。
With these steps, I break the surly bonds...Chicken in a basket! Don't look at me. 走出这几步,我就打破了束缚,上帝保佑!别拍我。
Mom. Mom. Mom. -What? What? What? What? What? 老妈。老妈。-怎么了?怎么了?
Mom. Did you call the school yet? 妈。你打电话给学校了吗?
Uh, not yet, but I was just about to. 还没呢,我正准备打。
Uh, Bartles & Jaymes! 哎哟我去!
Good. Because we are thinking we might want to stay in that class. 那就好。仔细考虑之后我们觉得挺想在一个班的。
Really? Oh, girls, I don't know about that. Oh, please let us try it. Super Dunphy? 真的吗?孩子们,我不确定啊。拜托了,再给个机会吧。超级邓菲无敌档?
I can't hold her! I can't hold her! 我抓不住了!抓不住了!
Well, maybe one more week. -Thanks, mom. 好吧,就再待一个星期。谢谢,妈妈。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470568.html |