摩登家庭第三季 第37期:看错电影(在线收听) |
Hey, sir. Duane Bailey, running for, uh, town council reelection. 你好,先生。我是杜恩·贝利,准备参加镇议员改选。 Oh, don't look. There's that jerk Duane Bailey. Oh, yuck. 别看。是杜恩·贝利那个混蛋。唉,真衰。
I should say something to him, shouldn't I? 你说我是不是该损损他?
I gotta be honest, I was just walking off your tone. Who's Duane Bailey and why do we hate him? 实话说,我刚刚只是妇唱夫随。杜恩·贝利是谁,我们为什么要恨人家啊?
Honey, he's that councilman who shot down my stop sign. Big phony. Yeah. 亲爱的M他就是否决我停车牌议案的那货。傻大缺。没错。
Hey! Duane Bailey seeking reelection town council. Hope I can count on your vote. 你好!我是杜恩·贝利,竞选镇议员连任。希望你能投我一票哦。
Well, you just got it. 好啊,我一定投你。
You don't remember meeting me, do you? Claire Dunphy, last month town council meeting. 你不记得见过我,是吧。克莱尔·邓菲,上个月镇会议上见过。
Oh, yes I do. Yes I remember you. I want a stop sign. Just having fun. Here, have a pen. 哦,当然。我当然记得你。给老娘个停车牌。开个玩笑啦。来,拿支笔吧。
"Duane bailey. Councilman. Citizen. Puggle breeder." I love them. Because they're a different mix of breeds, just like America. "杜恩·贝利。忠诚议员。良好市民。哈巴小猎犬爱好者(哈巴小猎犬 哈巴犬和小猎犬的杂交品种)."我爱哈巴小猎犬。因为那是种族大融合的产物,恰似美利坚合众国。
I like what he's saying, Claire. 我很赞同他的话,克莱尔。
He isn't saying anything. Look at his...We need a stop sign at our intersection. 他说的完全狗屁不通。看这个......我家路口需要立个停车牌。
Everyone says that, but pretty soon, we're stopping at every single corner. 谁都想立停车牌,若是听之任之我们就要"转角遇到停车牌"了。
Why don't you go ask Canada how that's working out? He nailed it. Hi. Duane Bailey. 加拿大倒是停车牌遍布在那儿开车多悲剧啊?他真有才。你好。我是杜恩·贝利。
"Actor/writer/director who packs a punch." Oh, Sylvester Stallone. Sylvester Stallone. I said it first. 身兼演员编剧导演,铁拳勇猛谁敢争先。-是席尔维斯特·史泰龙。席尔维斯特·史泰龙。我先说的。
Oh, my god. This guy brought his kids, Mitchell. 我的天啊。这人居然带孩子来,米奇尔。
What, to this movie? Isn't it supposed to be super violent? 让孩子看这影片?这片子不是暴力无下限吗?
I'm sorry. I don't mean to overstep, but I don't know that this movie is really appropriate for children. 抱歉。我不是想多管闲事,但是这部电影好像有点"少儿不宜"吧。
I'm terrified to see it. That's why we're here during the day. 我都不敢看。所以我们才挑白天来。
It's okay. We're good. 没事。我们受得了。
Okay. I tried. Yeah. All you can do. 好吧。我尽力了。是啊。尽你所能了。
You know, I've--I've read this book, and I know what's gonna happen, and it's very disturbing. 知道吗,我读过原着的,知道大致剧情,的确很可怕。
I really think you might be inviting some pretty serious nightmares here. 我觉得,您这是自找罪受想晚上做噩梦吧。
Hey, buddy, they're my kids. I got it. 兄弟,听好,我的孩子我做主。
Yeah, but I don't think you do. Cam. Cam. 是吗,我可不觉得。小卡。小卡。
He says he's got it, all right? You said your piece. Just watch the movie. 他说了他做主,行吗?你仁至义尽了。好好看电影吧。
Oh, uh, Gwyneth Paltrow. 是格温妮丝·帕特洛。
I really must insist you not traumatize your kids...Cam. By exposing them to gratuitous violence...Stop it. Shh! 您真不该毒害您的孩子...... 小卡。不该让他们过早接触暴力影片...... 别说了!
And graphic depictions of-- Daddy, I'm scared. 以及血腥影像...... 爸爸,我吓到了。
Yeah, well, you're gonna be. 是啊,待会儿更吓死你。
I'm gonna tell you one more time. 我最后警告你一次。
No, I'm gonna tell you one more time. Okay. 不,是我最后警告你一次。好了。
It was "The Muppet" Movie. We were in the wrong theater. 人家看的电影是《布偶》。我们进错放映厅了。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470616.html |