摩登家庭第三季 第38期:曼尼有点守旧(在线收听

 Enjoy the show. I was always a fan of the Muppets, especially the two guys in the theater who wouldn't shut up. Just leave. 好好看哦。我一直都很喜欢布偶系列的,尤其是那两个在剧场喋喋不休的"好人" 赶紧走。

Hello? I'm running late. This knucklehead's kept me waiting for over an hour. I never had to wait like this when his dad was running things. 喂?-我要晚一点了。那傻缺让我等了一个多小时。他爸当权的时候都没让我等这么久。
Yeah. And soda was a nickel. Just tell them that your family is coming over. 是啊。(原意为,苏打当年只买5分钱呢)改朝换代政策变。直接告诉他 你家人要来参加家庭聚会。
This guy fired his own father. He's not gonna care about my family. 那货把他老爸都给炒了。他才不会鸟我的什么家人呢。
Okay, then just leave. You don't need his money. 那你就直接走呗。你又不需要他的钱。
Once a week, I have eight family members coming to my house for free food. I'm not going anywhere. 每个礼拜,都有八张嘴来咱家白吃白喝。我走不起。
Okay. I see you when I see you. Are you okay? What is wrong? 行。那就回家再见吧。你怎么了?出什么事了吗?
I want to be homeschooled. 我真想在家自学。
Really, Manny? Do you want me to learn you English? What is going on? 当真吗,曼尼?你想让我"学"你英语吗?到底怎么了?
I have a big report due, and the teachers don't seem to care about the substance. All they care about is the flash. 有份报告要做,但老师根本不在乎文章内容。他们只重视花巧外表。
Manny, sometimes you can be a little bit old-fashioned. 曼尼啊,有时候你有点守旧。
Remember the first time you saw the kids with the backpacks with wheels and you thought they were too flashy? 还记得你第一次看见小朋友用滑轮背包时你还觉得太花哨?
You're going to school, not boarding a flight to Denver. It's getting absurd. (机场多用滑轮箱包)我是去上学,又不是要登机去丹佛。真是荒谬。
Reuben freestyle-rapped his report on Irish immigrants. 雷本那篇爱尔兰移民报告竟是说唱形式表现的。
That doesn't even make sense. Maybe you do a Riverdance. Maybe. 真是莫名其妙。或许他可以跳个爱尔兰踢踏舞。又怎样。
What is your report on? The Mafia. 报告是什么主题?黑手党。
Perfect. We do a papier-mache Tommy gun. 太好了。我们做个冲锋枪纸模。
Oh, no. We shouldn't have to jazz it up. 不。我们不搞那些花里胡哨的。
Okay, then we go upstairs and we get your old rocking horse and we chop the head off. 那好,我们去楼上把你的旧木马拿来斩首示众,以显主题。
No, that's a terrible idea. I love Brownie! 不,太残忍了。我喜欢布朗尼!
Do you want to send a message or not?  你到底想不想"杀马震师"啊?
Jay never wants me to help him with his business, and now suddenly, Manny doesn't want to listen to me either. It's very frustrating. I have all the answers. 杰从不让我插手他的生意,突然间,曼尼也不听我的话了。真让老娘郁闷啊。老娘可是万事通。
Hey! There he is. Bring it in, Jay. How you doing, Joshie? 嘿!你来了。快进来,杰。你好吗,乔小希?
It's Josh now. Have a seat. Ah, all right. So I flipped through your proposal, and here's the thing-- 还是叫我乔希吧。请坐。那好。我大概看了一下你的方案,是这样......
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470617.html