摩登家庭第三季 第39期:红颜铁娘子(在线收听

 See, I was kinda hoping you'd say "Dreams." 你看,我指望你会说"构筑梦想"呢。

I thought that was implied. 我暗含那个意思。
Jay, I'm looking for closets nobody's ever seen before, you know, a big "Wow!" You know what I'm saying? 杰,我的壁橱可要是空前绝后的惊艳之作,明白我的意思吗?
You want a nice closet with sharp design, quality materials, and expert craftsmanship. 你追求的是上好的壁橱,要设计新锐,质量上乘,做工精湛。
Uh, I mean, I want it to be like, bam! You know, people are gonna walk in there and go "Whoa! What do I hang first?" 不止如此,我还要它举世皆惊!大家走进来然后说,"哇,先挂哪件好呢?"
I wanted to hang myself. Yeah, let's talk more specific. What exactly do you like and what don't you like? 先挂了我吧。谈点详细的吧。您的喜厌好恶到底怎样?
All right, fair enough. Uh...I don't like this. This makes me sad. I do like getting my mind blown. 好吧,有道理。我不喜欢谈细节。很不爽。我喜欢奇思妙想。
I love your enthusiasm. Uh, before I go off in the wrong direction, how about an example? 你的狂热我很欣赏。为免我思路偏差不合你意,给个例子行吗?
All right, check this out. So, like, three weeks ago, I'm down in South Beach. I walk into this thumpin' club. 好吧,听着。三周前,我去南部海滩度假。我走进摇滚俱乐部。
Bartender says, "What do you wanna drink?" I say, "Wow me." 酒保问我"你要喝什么?"我说"给我个惊喜。"
He mixes this thing together. I take one sip, and I'm like, "Hello, nurse!" And she's like, "You've been unconscious for two days." That's what I want in a closet. 他调了杯酒。我就喝了一小口,再醒来时,我说"护士姐姐好!"护士告诉我 "你已经昏迷两天了。"我的壁橱要的就是这个感觉。
I don't think I need to hear any more. 我想我不需要再听了。
Whatcha doing there? Homework? 你干啥呢?做作业吗?
What do you want? 有话快说?
I need to borrow some money. It's really important. 我想借点钱。江湖救急。
How much? $900. What? ! 借多少?900美元。什么?
Come on. If you were in trouble, I would do anything for you. We're not just sisters. We're best friends. 拜托了。如果你遇到困难我会倾囊相助的。我们是姐妹以上。闺蜜已满啊。
Look, I would if I could, but I don't have any money. And since we're talking, I never told anyone this before, and it... 不是我不帮,我是真的没钱啊。既然话都说开了,我就老实说吧,我从没告诉过任何人......
Wipe that smug smile off his stupid face. His face is stupid. 那谁谁别蠢脸堆笑充市花了。他那张脸是够蠢。
Oh! I can't believe ridiculous people like him end up in office. 这种跳梁小丑竟能当上公务员。
Well, why don't you run? You're smart, you care about the community, and you're easy on the eyes when you put a little effort into it. 你为什么不参选呢?你聪明过人,关爱社区,稍微打扮下也蛮有红颜铁娘子风范。
Are you serious? Yeah, you know, maybe change out of the sweaty gym clothes every once in while. 说真的吗?是啊,别整天穿着汗湿的运动装就行。
I thought you were talking about running for office. Go on. 我知道,你是问参选那句吗。接着说。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470618.html