摩登家庭第三季 第42期:老妈去哪儿了(在线收听

 For your information, sir, I am no bored housewife. 您有必要知道,先生,我才不是居里闲人。

No, I-I would kill for "Bored." Why isn't this lighting up? 我是想闲闲不下来呢。指示灯怎么还不亮?
Oh, it's because it's, uh, staff only. Here. Allow me to...not get that for you. Good luck! 因为这是员工专用。来。请允许我......不为你效劳了。祝你好运!
Dad, I cut my arm. 老爸,我把胳膊划伤了。
Oh, wow. You sure did, buddy. I'll get you fixed up. 划得够深的呀,老弟。我来帮你处理。
Where's mom? She belongs to the people now. 老妈去哪儿了?她现在属于人民群众了。
My allergies are acting up again. 我的过敏症又犯了。
Well, it is your lucky day, because, missy, Dr. Dad has everything you need. 今天你走运了,因为呢,小姐,医生老爹应有尽有。
Behold the healing powers of grape flavoring. 瞧这葡萄味灵丹圣水的魔力吧。
Where's mom? Some people took her. 妈妈去哪儿了?她移情别"人"了。
Drink this. Listen, guys, your mom is taking on more responsibilities outside of the...house, but don't you worry. 喝了。孩子们,你妈妈现在除了家务之外还另有职责,不过别担心。
Good old...oh, my goodness! I'm so sorry! 金牌奶爸......我的妈呀!对不起!
You punched me! 你打到我了!
Dad, you gave me the drowsy kind. 爸,你给我的是催睡型的。
There's a drowsy kind? ! 过敏药还有催睡型的吗?
I have to study for a test! 我还要复习备考呢!
Oh! It really hurts! Well, I'll get you some ice. No. No, no, no. I'll get it. 真的好痛啊!我帮你找点冰块。别。别,别。我自己来吧。
Oh, you made it. How was it? Why? What's wrong, babe? 你总算赶上了。事情办得怎么样?怎么了?出什么事了,亲爱的?
I don't want to talk about it. Do it anyways. 我不想说这个。说来听听嘛。
Uh, this stupid kid's been in the business about ten minutes. He barely looks at my proposal, and he says he wants more "Wow." 那个蠢货才刚刚踏入这个行业。他基本上没看我的方案,还说他想要"惊艳之作"。
What does he mean by more "Wow"? 他所谓的"惊艳"是什么
It's the "Bieber-ization" of America. 是种典型"比伯式"美化说法。
What do beavers have to do with anything? 关水獭什么事(水獭 音似比伯 着名正太歌手Justin Bieber)?
The beavers--they build the dams all over the country so there's no floods, is the "Beaver-ization" Of the Americas. 水獭啊,他们全国到处修水坝使美国免遭洪灾这就是美国的水獭化。
I'm finding there's less and less we can talk about. 我们之间的共同语言越来越少。
So why didn't you tell him that you've been in the business for such a long time--It's not gonna make any difference. He wants to make a change. 那你怎么不告诉他你干这行经验丰富......说了也没用。他一心想要改革。
And I got a factory full of people depending on this. 全工厂上下都要靠这个单子养活。
Yeah, but maybe if you tell him that...Gloria, please. I-I-I've had a tough day. Can we please not talk about it? 不然你就告诉他......拜托,歌洛莉亚。我今天很不顺。先不谈这事了好吗
But I want to help. Trust me. I wish you had the answers. I do! 可人家想帮你嘛。相信我。我倒希望你能帮上忙。我能的!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470656.html