摩登家庭第三季 第47期:大学生(在线收听) |
There she is. The old library. That's some late nights in there. Some of them I even spent studying. Don't tell your mom. 总算到了。老图书馆。曾在里面度过漫漫长夜啊。的确有些夜晚是在学习呢。别告诉老妈。 And maybe don't tell me. College! 那就不该告诉我。 大学生!
He was shielding his eyes from the sun. 他举起手是为了挡阳光免得晃眼。
Knew it when I hit it. 击掌时才反应过来。
Phil is taking Haley to visit his alma mater. Loved college. 菲尔要带海莉拜访他的母校。 深爱的大学。
Mm, we were hoping some of that enthusiasm rubs off on her. 我们希望父亲的激情也激起女儿对大学的向往。
Go Bullfrogs! 加油 "斗牛蛙"队!
Dogs! Bulldogs! I feel like you do that on purpose. 是斗牛犬队!斗牛犬队!我觉得你是故意的。
No, it's just...I say "bull", and I can't remember it's frogs or dogs. 不,只是我知道是"斗牛",就是忘记是"蛙"还是"犬"了。
When I talk to my old branch from college. do we croak or do we bark? I got it. Hello? 我跟大学哥们打电话时。我们是"呱呱"叫还是"汪汪"叫?我来接。喂?
No way! Haley, no way! Check it out! After a few beers, my buds and I would jump on these lunch trays and race down this same hill. Hop on. 不是吧!不是吧,海莉!快来看!我和哥们喝完啤酒后会跳到这些午餐盘上就从这坡上比赛滑下去。上来试试。
I don't want to to hop on. Seriously, you'll get the giggles. I don't want the giggles. 我不想试。 不骗你,你马上就会傻乐。 我不想傻乐。
Hey, honey. How's the trip going? So good. 喂,亲爱的。 游览进行得怎样? 非常好。
Go, Bullfrogs. It's dogs. 加油,斗牛蛙队。 是"犬"。
Oh, sorry. How's Haley doing? 不好意思。海莉表现怎样?
She's...She's loving it. She's loving it. Daddy. 她啊,她喜欢。她喜欢这里。爸爸
I showed her the student union. We visited the dorms. We sat in on a class. 我带她去看了学生会。参观了宿舍。我们去教室听了节课。
I really think she's starting to see what college has to offer. 我觉得她开始发现大学的美好了。
Oh, hang on, Claire. Go, Bulldogs! 克莱尔,稍等。加油,斗牛犬!
Manny, who is this Bella girl? And why is her name all over your notebook? 曼尼,这个叫贝拉的女孩是谁?你的笔记本上怎么满是她的名字
Bella's no girl, mom. She has recently blossomed, like a purple lilac in April. 妈 贝拉已经不是小女孩了。她最近开苞了,就像四月的丁香花。
What do you mean, she blossom? Like, the poo berty? 你说的"开苞"是什么意思?春情躁动期吗?
Yeah. I'll get it. 没错。我去开门。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470661.html |