摩登家庭第三季 第50期:13岁的小男孩(在线收听) |
Drama. Love it! This is what I wanted. 狗血N角恋!好喜欢!姐要的就是这个。 Who needs a drink? 谁要再来一杯吗?
I could use a little seltzer water. 我还是要点矿泉水吧。
More bubbly, Claire? Mm, I will be after I get a drink. 再来点香槟吗,克莱尔?再来我就"槟至如归"了。
See, that's what gay is supposed to be like. 看,他那才叫好基友的风范嘛。
Okay, I don't know about you, but I got about five minutes of fabulous left in me. Yeah, in my mind, I'm already in our kitchen. I'm watching my potpie rotate in the microwave. 你怎么样我不清楚,我内心的激情欢乐只剩5分钟了。我早就幻想自己在咱家厨房里了。我在看诱人的肉饼在微波炉里旋转。
Okay. Okay. When did hats come back? 好吧。好吧。帽子什么时候又流行回来了?
That one's come back about eight times. 那女人已经来回折腾八趟了。
Pick a side of the room, lady. 老实待一边去吧,老女人。
All right, there's, like, a thousand people waiting for wine. 那啥,那边貌似有上千人在排队拿酒。
I wanna try on a couple of dresses, and then Julian here's gonna take us to a club across town. 我要试几套衣服,然后朱利安哥带我们去城郊的酒吧玩。
I think we're gonna go home. 我想我们要回家了。
What? Why? It's 9:30. It's 9:30? 啥?为啥?才九点半。 都九点半了?
When did you two become such old women? First, you take me to that senior center for porridge, and now you can't even stay up past Luke's bedtime? 什么时候起你们变成居家老妇了?起初,你们带我去老人院喝麦片粥,现在连卢克都比你们能熬夜?
It's Friday. We get tired on Fridays. We get very tired. 今天周五。我们都很累。 很疲劳的说。
I have 3 children. I've been tired since 2005. Let's rally. You're my ride. 我同时照顾3孩子。累了好多年了。跟姐疯狂去吧。你们开车送我。
If you want to stay out, I can take you home. Really? Of course. 如果你想去玩。我可以送你回家。 真的吗? 当然。
Okay. All right, girls, go home, roll up your hair, clap out the lights, 'cause this guy, who I just met, is gonna show me a good time. 那好吧。姐妹们,回家吧,长发盘好,关关灯,而这个人,素昧平生就能带我出去好好乐一番。
Okay, well, if he was straight, this would be just like high school. 好吧,如果他是直男这会就是高中重现了。
This is ridiculous. She's obviously got a pistol under that poncho. How do you watch this stuff? 剧情太脑残了。明显她在斗篷里藏了把手枪。你怎么能看下去啊?
He's been up there for more than one hour. I can't stand this. Who's been up there? Ronaldo's doing the dishes right in front of her. 他都在楼上折腾一个多小时了。我受不了了。谁在楼上啊?罗纳尔多就在她面前洗碗啊。
Manny, in his bedroom. 我是说曼尼,在他房间里。
Gloria, are you even watching this? I'm doing this for you. 歌洛莉亚,你看进去了吗?我为你才看的。
What does he has in that box that he cannot show to me? 他到底盒子里藏了什么不想给我看呢?
Little boys are supposed to keep secrets from their mothers. 小男孩都会背着妈妈藏秘密。
Wait. The judge just peeked through the window. Is he interested in Celia now? She could be his daughter. 等等。法官从窗缝里偷窥。他现在看上了西莉亚了吗?她都能当他女儿了。
I bet it's a birthday gift for me. 我猜是给我的生日礼物。
Yeah, that sounds right. What's he saying? I've never seen him this mad. 有道理。他说什么呢?从没见过他这么恼火。
Wait a minute. I already found my birthday gift underneath his bed. It's a giant hat. When did hats came back anyway? Now she's reaching under the poncho. 等一等。我已经在他床底下发现给我的生日礼物了。是个大帽子。什么时候起帽子又流行回来了?她伸手到斗篷下面了。
Like she's gonna shoot Ronaldo. He's the main character, right? 貌似她要朝罗纳尔多开枪。主角怎么会死呢,当观众白痴啊?
That's it. I'm going up there. 我受够了。我要上去看看。
Wait, Gloria. No. Don't go. Why not? 等下,歌洛莉亚。别去。 为什么?
Think about it. 13 year old boy, talks about girls all day long. 你想啊。一个13岁的小男孩,整天思春。
We have more security on these computers than the Pentagon. What do you think he's doing up there...Alone? 我们电脑的绿坝比五角大楼都严密。你觉得他独自一人在上面会做什么?
Do you think he ordered some movies? Movies, magazines, whatever the hell. 你觉得他是租了"爱情动作片"吗?电影,杂志,一切皆有可能。
How dare do you say that, Jay? ! He's a little boy! He's just a boy. I don't want to talk to you. I'm gonna take a walk. 你怎么可以这么说呢,杰?!他只是个小男孩!只是个小孩。我不想跟你说话。我要出去走一走。
Gloria, come on. Come back. I know you're not mad at me. You just...Oh! What'd she do? Ronaldo! 歌洛莉亚 别这样。回来吧 我知道你不是冲我发火。你只是......她干了什么?罗纳尔多!
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470664.html |