摩登家庭第三季 第51期:别人给错了车(在线收听

 Wang chung! Pay up, gentlemen! Yes! Thank you! "红中"(黄钟乐队)付钱吧,先生们!爽啊!多谢了!

Really? That's so nice. Another pitcher, my good woman. 这么多?真给力。再来一大罐酒,我的好姑娘。
Claire would have killed me if she'd known that I let Haley go off alone while I chilled in a bar with some undergrads, but I happen to trust my daughter. 要是克莱尔知道肯定会杀了我的,我让海莉单独参加派对,自己却和一群学生在酒吧玩乐,不过我信任我的女儿。
Also, I was tracking her location with the GPS on her phone. 但我还是利用她手机上的GPS来追踪她的位置。
Fellas, Cedar and Los alamos. That's, uh...Pi chi house? Pi chi? 各位,洛斯阿拉莫斯是哪儿啊?是在派凯屋吗? 派凯屋?
Oh, come on. Why is my bluetooth not working? 真是的。我的蓝牙怎么用不了?
Oh, god. It's Longinus. He's gonna be so mad at us. Hey, Longe. Don't be mad at us for leaving. 天啊。是朗吉纳斯。他一定很生我们的气。朗吉。不要怪我们先走了。
I went back to our spot, and everybody was gone. Who does that to a sister? ! 我回到我们那桌,所有人都走了。谁会对好姐妹做这种事啊?
We're sorry, but the sitter called, and, uh, lily was running a fever. 抱歉,可小保姆打电话来说莉莉发烧了。
So...We feel even worse about dumping Claire on you and your hot date. 所以,我们也很抱歉把克莱尔丢给你和你的火辣男友。
Who is gorgeous, by the way. Seems super funny, too. Perfect for you. 随便一提,他真是又帅又风趣啊。天生一对。
Please, I wish that was a date. He's my trainer, and he's straight. 拜托,我也希望他是我对象。他是我的教练,是个直男。
What? Julian's straight. Oh, I love it when a straight person and a gay person go out together. 什么?朱利安是直男。这样才赞呢,直男和同志一起出去玩。
I'd love it a lot more if he was gay. 如果他是同志我会更开心的。
Oh, my god. This isn't our car.  What?  This isn't our Prius! 我的天啊。这不是我们的车。 什么? 这不是我们的普锐斯!
They they must've given us the wrong one at the valet. That's why the bluetooth isn't working. 泊车小弟肯定给错车了。所以这蓝牙才用不了。
We stole a car? Are you serious? 我们偷了一辆车?你说真的吗?
What's happening? 出什么事了?
Oh, we stole a car. Uh, we gotta go. 我们偷了别人的车。我们得挂了。
Okay, we did not steal a car, Cam. It was given to us. 我们没偷车,小卡。是别人给错了车。
Why are you giving me attitude? You're the one that stole a car. 你对我大呼小叫干什么?你才是偷车的人。
How is this a stolen car? ! How? ! I don't know! I'm confused! Do you have an aspirin? 这怎么能算偷车呢?!从何说起?!我不知道!我都糊涂了!你车上有阿司匹林吗?
This isn't my car! 这不是我的车!
Hey, Lukie. Hi. What's going on? Oh, I don't know. I'll check. I have it. 小克。你好啊。出什么事了?我不知道。我找找。在我这儿。
Well, I could bring it by and meet you outside in 20 minutes? 我可以送过来20分钟后在外面见,好吗?
No, sw out out  outside, sweetie. Okay. Bye-bye. 不,外面,在外面,亲爱的。好。一会儿见。
Do you mind swinging by my kid's sleepover? I gotta give him this retainer. It's on the way to the club. 你介意顺道去一下我儿子过夜的地方吗?我得把这个矫牙器给他。就在去酒吧的路上。
Sure, no problem. 当然,没问题。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470665.html