摩登家庭第三季 第53期:倒挂金钟(在线收听

 Oh, no, you don't. 不行,想都别想。

Dad, what are you doing here? What's this, buddy?  Ginger ale. 爸,你在这干嘛啊?这是什么,伙计? 姜汁汽水。
Oh, really? 'cause is smells  okay, it smells like ginger ale. But that doesn't prove anything. 是吗?可这闻着像,还真像姜汁汽水。但这说明不了什么。
What the hell?  We are leaving. I'm having a nice time with  你搞什么啊? 我们该走了。 我正玩的尽兴呢......
With this clown? And by the way, it's a little cliche to pick someone who looks exactly like your dad. 和这个蠢蛋玩?顺便说一下。你也太老套了找个和你老爸一个款型的男人。
I got your number, pi chi. I know you. 我知道你电话,小凯子。我认识你。
Yeah, you do. This is Ben Ford. He's in my class. He's visiting, too. 没错 你认识。他叫本·福特。和我一个班的。他也是来参观的。
You were my t ball coach. My dad's your doctor. He's right over there. 你还教过我儿童棒球呢。我爸是你的医生。他就在那。
What is wrong with you? Are you trying to ruin college for me before I even get here? No, I I'm not. 你有什么毛病啊?你想把我大学生活扼杀在摇篮里吗?不,我不是。
I am so sorry. You are not a clown. You were an excellent backup shortstop. 不好意思。你不是什么蠢蛋。你是个很棒的候补游击手。
Alecia. Bruce. Go, Bullfrogs  dogs! Go, Bulldogs. Claire! 艾丽莎。布鲁斯。加油,斗牛蛙,斗牛犬队!加油,斗牛犬。克莱尔!
Wow. Really? No, it's just a shock, is all. Jay? 哇。真的吗?不是,只是很震惊啊。 杰?
So Celia's carrying the judge's baby. No wonder she shot him. She's hormonal. 这么说西莉亚怀着法官的孩子。怪不得她开枪射他。孕期狂躁。
Who are you talking to? The housekeeper. Maria, I've gotta go. Thanks a lot. 你跟谁打电话呢? 管家而已。玛利亚,我得挂了。多谢剧透。
Jay, I need you to talk to Manny. What? 杰,我想让你和曼尼谈谈。 怎么了?
Well, if he's doing what you think he's doing, Then he needs to talk to a man. I don't want him to be ashamed of anything. 他如果真在干你说的那事,那他需要和一个男人谈谈。我不想让他感到难堪啊。
Then you don't want to send me in there. 那么你就不应该让我去。
Yeah, but what if  if he has questions? What if he doesn't know how to Gloria, Gloria, whatever he's going through, he can work it out himself. 是啊,但如果他有什么疑问呢?如果他不知道该怎么......歌洛莉亚,不论他在经历什么,他都能自己领悟的。
Help! I'm stuck! 救命!我卡住了!
Ay, no, Jay, go. I beg of you! Go! Go! Go!  Gloria. I'm extremely reluctant to do this. 不,杰,快去。我求你了。快走!快走! 歌洛莉亚。我真不愿做这事儿。
Please hurry! 拜托快点啦!
Ay, no. I cannot look at this. 不行。这是"妇女不宜"内容。
What the hell? 搞什么啊?
I can't get down, Jay. 我下不来了。杰。
What? What happened to Manny? ! Ay, somebody say something to me! Gloria, It's okay. Come on in. Okay. 怎么了?曼尼出什么事了?快告诉我出什么事了啊!歌洛莉亚,没事。进来吧。 好的。
He was hanging from that bar up there. 他刚才倒挂在这横梁上了。
What? Why? What do you have on your head? 啥?为什么啊?你头上戴的什么东西?
It's a weighted helmet to stretch me so I can get taller. 加重头盔,通过伸展身体来让我长高。
Manny! Why do you have to get tall now? 曼尼!你为什么非要长高啊?
Love, mom. Why else? I lost Bella to Durkus because, in her words, "He's tall."  为了爱情,妈妈。还会为什么?我的贝拉跟德克斯跑了,按她的话说就是"人家好高啊"。
Everybody else is getting taller but me. You think it's the coffee? 班里的同学都越长越高除了我。你觉得这是咖啡惹的祸吗?
No. Maybe. But  but hanging downside up is not gonna help you. 不是。有可能。但是可是你这样"倒挂金钟"也是做无用功啊。
The web site said it would. 网上说可以的。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470667.html