摩登家庭第三季 第55期:甜蜜的负担(在线收听

 Bethenny, grab the pinot.  Bethenny, do not grab the pinot. 贝瑟妮,拿葡萄酒来,有好戏看了。 贝瑟妮,别听她的。

You undressed in front of me. You squeezed my arm. You asked me for a massage. What was all that? That was that was me safely objectifying a gay person. 你在我面前脱衣服。还捏我的手臂。你还让我替你按摩。那些都算什么?那时我以为你是个同志。
Wow, Claire! When I wrote "Don't ever change" in your yearbook, I didn't mean it like this. 天哪 克莱尔!当时我在年鉴里写"永远别变",可不是这个意思啊。
Oh, ease up, Holly. Okay, I lied. I lied, but I get one night to myself, and I just wanted to spend it with some fun gay people. 放轻松,霍丽。我是撒谎了。我是撒谎了,我好不容易得到个自由之夜,我只想和风趣的同志朋友纵情欢乐。
It's not my fault this one decided to be straight. 这人决定变直又不是我的错。
I've always been straight. Oh, you don't get to talk!  我从来就是直的。你没资格说话!
I took fashion advice from you! Oh, my god. Do I even look good in this dress? 我居然还向你咨询了时尚观点天哪。我穿这身衣服好看吗?
No. Not you. It's really short, isn't it? It's short. Yeah. 不。绝不问你了。太短了,是吧? 的确。 是啊。
Please? Please, just listen to me for one second. 求你了?求你了,就听我说几句。
Go away! Stop following me! 离我远点!别跟着我!
Hey, you wanna tell me why you're bothering this young lady? 能告诉我为何要骚扰这位女士吗?
Oh, no, no, no, no. Officer, this is my daughter. Tell him. 不是的,警官,这是我女儿。快告诉他。
Tonight, I don't know who you are. She's... 今晚,我根本不认识你。
she's joking. I'm not dangerous. In fact, I I I helped to put all the lights on this path. 她是在开玩笑。我可不是危险人物。实际上,我还曾帮这条小路装过灯泡呢。
20 years ago, some friends and I took back the night. So...I I think I just...I embarrassed her a little. 20年前的事了,我和朋友一些朋友参加完"维护女性"运动。我想我刚刚......有点让她难堪了。
"A little"? That sweatshirt embarrasses me "A little." 只是有点吗?你那衣服才叫让我有点难堪。
Yep, that's a daughter. 是女儿,鉴定完毕。
Tonight was insane. Why did you have to act like that? 今晚是怎么了。你干吗要表现得那样?
You were at that party. I see you talking to frat boys, and…… Isn't that why we're here,   你正在参加一个派对。我看到你正和某个兄弟会男孩说活......这不就是此行的目的吗,
so I can experience college? I mean, what are you gonna do when I actually go? 感受大学校园?要是我真来了大学,你会怎么做?
I don't know. Freak out, I think. Look...Your whole life, my job has been to protect you  A job I kinda love. 不知道。也许会抓狂。听着,你长这么大,都是我在保护你甜蜜的负担。
Now I feel like I'm being forced into early retirement. I just needed to find you and make sure you were okay...For as long as I still get to do that. 现在看来我不得不提前退休了。我只是想找到你,确保你安然无恙,坚守到最后一口气在。
Just like you  Piss me off and then say something sweet. I'm not leaving until the fall. 你总是这样惹我发火然后又让我感动。我要到秋季才走呢。
Maybe by then I can figure out how to put a force field around you. 也许那时能找到个方法设计出什么东西保护着你。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470669.html