摩登家庭第三季 第57期:杰不懂浪漫(在线收听

 Honey, what is all this? 亲爱的,你弄来些啥玩意儿啊?

Hey, Mam, I'm trying to write these stupid college essay questions. And I really even don't know how to start. OK, what's the question? Tell me. 老妈,我在纠结大学申请的论文题目。但我真不知道该如何下笔。好吧,告诉我是什么题目。
"What's the biggest obstacle you've ever had to overcome?" "你有生以来遇到的需要克服的最大困难是什么?"
Didn't my third grade teacher say I had, like, A.D.D. or something? 我三年级的老师是不是说我有注意力不足症什么的?
Oh, no, honey. She said you couldn't ADD.And she put it that way because she also knew you couldn't s-p-e-l-l. 不,宝贝儿。她是说你不会做加法。她用字母说明 是因为她知道你也不会拼写。
Wait, slow down...Oh... 等一下,慢点,原来如此啊......
Sweet heart. What's this? 亲爱的。究竟啥玩意儿?
We talked about this last week. I said I'm building Luke a tree house. You said "fine." 我们上周讨论过了不是吗。我说要给卢克建个小木屋。你说"行"。
You know, sometimes I think you just tune me out. 有时候,我觉得你总是否定我要做的事。
I never told her. She just would have said "No." 我从没跟她说过。因为肯定会被她一票否决。
I don't remember agreeing to this, Phil. This is like the time you backed down the driveway with a hang glider sticking out of the car. 菲尔,我不记得同意过这事儿。就像上次你在车上装滑翔翼扮大雁倒出车道一样,都是先斩后奏。
If you'd let me keep that, those geese would have followed me to the wetlands. 如果当初你不阻止我,那些鹅就会跟着我滑向湿地了。
You would have died. A hero. 你会死的。死的光荣。
So we spread out a nice blanket, opened up a bottle of vino, and watched the sun set over the water. 于是我们铺开毯子,打开一瓶红酒,然后欣赏日落海平线。
It was majestic. Majestic. 好壮丽哦。非常壮丽。
Why? Why we never have the picnic? 为什么?我们从来不去野餐?
Who wants to sit on a blanket? There's no back support. It's majestic. 谁喜欢坐在毯子上啊?连个靠背都没有。但好壮丽的。
Last week, Shorty took me to see the cirque du soleil-- It's like a circus, but classy. 上周,"小短"带我去看太阳竞技团演出,有点像马戏团表演,不过更高雅。
So if you like elephants, don't hold your breath. 所以如果你喜欢大象的话,赶紧去看吧。
She's so cute. 我老婆可爱吧。
Jay hates the crowds, the beach, the rainbows. 杰总是嫌人多,讨厌海滩,厌恶彩虹。
Rainbows? It's just colors in the sky. Do we have to pull over every time and take a picture? 彩虹?不就是天上多点颜色嘛。至于每次看到都停车拍照吗?
Shame. There's an expression in Italian, Jay-- Dammi la tua mano e corriamo uniti per tutta la vita. 真可惜。意大利有句俗话说得好,杰,"执子之手,与子偕老"。
"Give me your hand and we will run together our whole lives." "手牵手,我们一起走,把你一生交给我。"
Jay also hates running. 杰也不喜欢"走"。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470671.html