摩登家庭第三季 第58期:服务员与小卡调情(在线收听) |
Here you go. Oh, thank you. And here you go. Oh. What is this? 您点的东西。谢谢。这是您的。噢。这是什么? Oh, well, look. It's already working! 快看。"袜"子已经不见了哦!
Two more of those, and you won't be wearing any underwear either. Oh! Look... 再来两杯,估计你连内裤都没了哦。噢!看......
Cam, down. Down. Maybe later. Oh, okay, maybe...Maybe later. Did you hear that? Waitress is flirting with me. 小卡,坐下。坐下。过后再给我看吧。-好吧,过后再说。你听到吗?那服务员正在跟我调情呢。
No, no. She's not flirting with you. She's--she's trolling for tips, okay? She totally knows you're gay. 不,她没跟你调情。只不过是她要小费的伎俩而已。她一眼就看出你是同性恋了。
How would she know I'm gay? 怎么可能看出来?
Uh, maybe it's the way you ordered a drink-a-doodle-doo. 或许是你点那杯酒的方式吧。
Cam has this crazy theory that if he were straight...And Julia Roberts were single, they'd be dating. 小卡一直痴人说梦,说自己如果是直男而朱莉亚·罗伯茨单身的话,他们早就搞到一起了。
It's not crazy. I met her once at an A.I.D.S.Walk, and our chemistry was palpable. 才不是痴人说梦。我在反歧视艾滋活动中见过她一次,当时我们火花四溅啊。
No, you handed her a bottle of water. 不,你只不过给了她一瓶水。
And her fingers lingered. Because you wouldn't let go. 可她的手指在勾搭我。那是因为你死不放手。
I could totally pick up any woman in here. 在场的所有妹子爷我想钓谁都能上钩。
If by that, you mean lift her off the ground, then yes, I'll give you that. 如果你说的上钩,是指把她抱起离开地面,那我承认,你绝对够力气。
I for sure could be a womanizer. 爷天生拥有"情场必杀技"。
Or you could be someone who just stepped out of a machine called the womanizer. 恐怕你是个变性人,刚刚从"女人变身机"里走出来的。
Okay, you know what? That's it. Pick anyone in here. If I can get their number, you do the laundry for a month. If I fail, I'll do it. 好吧,受够你们的讽刺了。随便挑个妞儿。如果我能拿到她的电话号码,你就洗一个月的衣服。如果失败了 爷来洗。
Okay. I hate doing laundry. So, um...No, um...Oh, okay. Right here. Her. 好吧。洗衣服什么的最讨厌了。就...那个不行。好吧。就这个。她。
Okay, great. Great. Just get rid of my flair...Whoa. Where did Cam go? 好,成交。很好。先去一下我的基味......哇。我们熟悉的小卡哪去了?
I don't know. Where is he? 不知道啊。脱胎换骨了啊?
Dinner was absolutely wonderful. Amazing. 晚餐实在太丰盛了。太美妙了。
Hey, you know what? Why don't you guys come salsa dancing with us tomorrow night? 对了,明天晚上一起去跳莎莎舞吧?
Oh, yeah! That would be great! 对啊!一起跳很欢乐哦!
It sounds like so much fun. I love salsa dancing. Jay, let's go salsa dancing with them. Look. Why not? 听起来很诱人。我最爱莎莎了。杰,我们跟他们去跳莎莎吧。快看。为什么不去?
I just bought that pay-per-view fight. I tell you what-- we'll compromise. We'll watch the fight. We'll eat salsa. 我刚买了按次计费的拳击票。那我们互相妥协一下吧。我们去看拳赛 然后去吃"莎莎"。
Who needs him? Come dancing with us. 别带他去了,咱仨去跳吧。
Ay, no, I wouldn't want to 算了,我不想当灯泡......
No, no! You'd be doing me a favor. Shorty never wants to stop, and I could use a break. 不会,不会!你来可是帮我大忙了。"小短"一跳起来就停不下,让我偶尔歇歇也好。
You hear that Jay? I never stop. 你听到了吗,杰?我一跳就停不下来哦。
All I hear is she could use a break. 我只听到她说想喘口气。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470673.html |