摩登家庭第三季 第66期:同父异母的兄弟(在线收听

 I'm dead set against drugs. "Just say no" and all that stuff. 我是坚决抵制嗑药的。面对禁药,必须坚决说不。

But I thought, just this once for Gloria. 可我觉得为了歌洛莉亚破一次例又何妨。
And if I was gonna make a complete ass of myself, I didn't wanna remember it. 要是我真嗑高了,出尽洋相我可不要记起来。
The big drug I gave him-- baby aspirin. Orange-flavored. He could have chewed it. 我给他的那粒药其实是儿童阿司匹林。桔子口味。他应该咀嚼的。
Home come you never surprise me like that? 为什么你就从未给我这样的惊喜?
I do surprise you. No, you don't. You never surprise me... 我当然给过你惊喜。你才没有。你从来都没有......
That's gonna be a hell of a tree house. 一定会是座很了不起的树屋的。
Oh, thanks. I'm trying. It's for my son, but he's kind of lost interest. 谢谢关心。我正努力呢。本来为我儿子造的,可貌似他失去兴趣了。
It's kind of like my daughter with the dog. Which is why I'm the one out here doing this. 和我女儿养狗一样。最后只能由我来拣狗屎了。
Did you just move in? -Lived here eight years. You? 12. 你刚搬进来吗?-都住了8年了。你呢?12年了。
You know, me and my friends, We, uh, we built a tree house when I was a kid. We spent hours in that thing. Loved it. Me, too. 当年我和我的朋友儿时造过一个树屋。我们在那里面度过很多美好时光。但很享受。我也一样。
You need any help? 需要帮忙吗?
Yes, a lot. But I-I don't wanna bother you. 当然。可我不想麻烦你。
Only thing that bothers me is that drunken amish roof you got up there. Do you even have a level? 唯一让我不爽的是你那东倒西歪的屋顶。你没有水平测量仪吗?
I did, but I might have gotten frustrated and thrown it into your yard. 本来有的,可我感觉有点受挫一气之下扔到你院子里了。
Let me find it. I'll be right over. 我找找看。马上就过来。
Thanks. I'm Phil, by the way. 多谢啊。顺便提下,我叫菲尔。
I'm Andre. Nice to meet you, phil. 我叫安德瑞。很高兴认识你,菲尔。
Nice to meet you, Andre. 很高兴认识你,安德瑞。
So I guess I was wrong when I said once you get older, it's harder to make new friends. 看来我之前说一旦长大后很难再交到朋友是错的。
Honey! There's a dude in the tree that's cool! 亲爱的!树上那人酷极了!
Andre, it turns out, is an orthopedic surgeon, handy with tools, and a great guy to hang out with. 安德瑞,其实是一个整形医生,任何工具都得心应手,同时也是个好玩伴。
Plus he's a badass black man that gives me extra street cred. 而且他是个犀利的黑鬼头,让我在社区增加不少威望。
That's his joke. He's my brotha from a different motha. 那个是他编的笑话。他是我同父异母的兄弟。
What was that? - Different-- -That's not it. - What is it? 你胡说什么?-异...-不是那样的。-那是什么?
It's "Brother from another mother." 应该是,"同父异母的兄弟"。
Brotha from anotha motha-- 同父异母的兄弟......
Slow down. Slow it down. 慢慢来。慢慢来。
Brotha from another motha. Forget it. Don't-- just don't say it. Forget it. 同父异母的兄弟。-算了。别说了。算了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470681.html