摩登家庭第三季 第69期:歌洛莉亚的口音(在线收听

 Claire, in case you want to add something, I put the box of dresses outside and this is the box of snicker snackers. 克莱尔,考虑到你可能还要放东西进去,我把这箱裙子放在外面,这一箱都是爪七爪八的东西(杂七杂八)。

Mm. Thanks. Mitchell, we did have something to add to this box of, um...Snicker snackers. What? 谢谢。米奇尔,我们的确该放点什么进去爪七或者是爪八。怎么了?
English is not her first language. She's just trying to help. 英语不是她的母语。她也只是想要帮忙。
Mitchell, come on. You can't do that. You can't just change the rules. This is what we do. 米奇尔,得了吧。你别这样。你不能突然改变规矩啊。我们常干这事的啊。
When Gloria says something silly, we innocently laugh behind her back. 每当歌洛莉亚发出搞笑的口音,我们就会在背后取笑她。
Come on. She's had a rough week, all right? 拜托。她这周过得不顺,好吗?
She's really worried about Tia Maria Cecilia and that surgery. 她非常担心蒂娅·玛利娅·塞西莉娅的手术。
Oh, and then she lost her cell phone at pilates. 而且她上普拉提课时还把手机丢了。
How do you know this? - We have coffee. 你怎么知道的?-我们经常一起喝咖啡。
Oh. Have? So when did this become, like, a thing? 经常哈?你们什么时候经常私下聚会的?
What's the big deal? We're friends. I like Gloria. 有问题吗?我们是朋友。我喜欢她。
Uh, it's no big deal. I have nothing against her, I just think--oh! Mm. All right. 没什么大不了的。我对她毫无意见,只不过......这下可好。
So before you get all judge-y, I gave her that vase. 在你指责我之前,我得说那花瓶是我送她的。
After I gave it to you. 那是我先送给你的。
You couldn't part with that t-shirt? -I love this shirt. 你非得穿这件T恤吗?-我喜欢。
You know, you don't have to look the way you look. 你不必非得打扮成现在这样。
Amber Rand lost all her clothes in a fire, but she gets to build herself a new wardrobe. 安波儿·兰德的衣服都被火灾烧没了,可她得到了改头换面的机会。
Let me burn your clothes. 让我把你的衣服也烧了吧。
Girls, get down here. There's a lot of work to do. 孩子们,快下来。还有一堆活要干呢。
Ugh. She's in a mood. - You know what we have to do, right? 她要发飙了接下来怎么办你懂吧?
There's no way you're my real sister! - I hate you! I can't believe you would ever-- -You're the most selfish--Okay, that's it! I cannot take the fighting! 你不配当我的亲姐姐!-我讨厌你!难以置信你居然...... -你个自私鬼......到此为止!我受不了了!
Just get out of the house. 哪儿凉快上哪儿待着去。
Works every time. 这招屡试不爽。
You know, I don't even wanna drive the truck anymore even though on the farm I was-- 知道吗,我再也不想开卡车了,虽然在农场那会儿......
I can't take another farm story. -Yay! 别再提农场的事了。-万岁!
You might wanna take someone with you. The thing's been parked there six months. 你得找个人和你一起。那车停在那儿都半年了。
You're gonna want to hose it down, sweep for spiders. 你需要洗洗车,打扫一下蜘蛛网。
Good news, girls. You're going with Uncle Cam. -Yay! 好消息 姑娘们 跟小卡舅夫一起去。-真棒!
The pain must have been pretty bad if I was asking Phil for help. 我肯寻求菲尔的帮助一定是疼得忍无可忍了。
His need for my approval is exhausting. 他使尽浑身解数想得到我的肯定。
In ten years, I've asked him for one thing-- to hook up my wireless printer. 十年来,我就麻烦他干过一件事--接通我的无线打印机。
He still won't shut up about it. 结果他一直念叨这事。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470684.html