摩登家庭第五季 第3期:计划独处时间(在线收听

 Hey, honey. What's up? 亲爱的。怎么了?

Do you remember when summer meant fireflies and cutoff shorts and ice-cream trucks?  你还能想起当夏天只有萤火虫、热裤以及冰淇淋的时候吗?
Well, one out of three. 我有其中之一。
We'll get our time. They're all going away at some point, right? 我们会有时间的。他们都要出门的,对吧?
Yeah, Haley's got her beach trip, and  是啊,海莉要去海滨,
Alex is doing Habitat for Humanity, and Luke has camp. 艾丽克斯要参加国际仁人家园活动,卢克要去露营。
If I remember, I think we have six hours totally kid-free on...oh, the 14th. 没记错的话,我们有六个小时清静独处的时间,就在14号那天。
Hey, if we moved Alex's flight, we could have, like, 10 or 12 hours.  如果我们更改艾丽克斯的航班,我们就能有10或12个小时了。
Dream bigger, hot pants. Step aside. 有点野心,热裤男。靠边。
Sometimes I don't know if I love how much I fear Claire,  有时我不知道自己是喜欢怕克莱尔的感觉,
or fear how much I love her. 还是怕自己太爱她。
22nd to the 8th for Alex, Luke to the 14th,  把艾丽克斯从22号调到8号,把卢克调到14号,
Haley gets a day there.  把海莉调到这天。
Come on.That's it, beautiful mind.  好嘞。就是这样,真是大智慧。
Harness that crazy into something positive. Shh! 化疯狂为美好。
If I can get Alex to move her Habitat for Humanity from Oklahoma to Sacramento  如果能让艾丽克斯把仁人家园活动的地点从俄克拉荷马州调到萨克拉门托,
and Luke to move his camp session,  再让卢克更改露营的日期,
they will both overlap with Haley's vacation,  他们就会和海莉的出游时间重合,
and I just bought us seven kid-free days. 那样我们就有7天自由时间了。
Witchcraft!  Yes. 点"时"成金啊!是的。
I've outdone myself, Gloria. 我崇拜死自己了,歌洛莉亚。
I booked the restaurant from our first date,  我订了我们第一次约会的餐厅,
the same table overlooking the ocean,  依然是那张能俯瞰大海的桌子,
and I'll do it at sunset,  我将会在日落时分开口求婚,
which I've recently discovered is my ideal lighting. 我最近发现日落时的光线最衬我了。
That's so romantic. I know! Isn't it?  真浪漫啊。是啊!很浪漫吧?
Oh, okay. Oh, that's Mitchell. Gotta go. 是米奇尔打来的。我要挂了。
Oh, don't let him hear the excitement in your voice.  别让他听出来你有多兴奋。
You're right. You're right. 你说得对。说得对。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470761.html