摩登家庭第五季 第11期: 求婚回忆(在线收听) |
I'm an idiot. 我是个白痴。 Oh, you're not an idiot. 你不是白痴。
You're not as romantic as some... These things peel off on the back, 你不像别人那样浪漫......这些东西背面就有双面胶,
and I've been gluing 'em. 而我还一直在用胶水粘。
Why do I even bother? You don't care about this stuff. 我费个什么劲,你根本不在乎这些感觉。
What's that supposed to mean? 你这是什么意思?
Yeah, like when you proposed to me. 就像你向我求婚的时候。
"Hey, Manny, hand me that thing." That's my whole story. 你说"曼尼,把那个东西给我"。那就是我的故事。
Hang on. That wasn't my fault. I had something big planned. 慢着。那不是我的错。我本来安排好了。
You asked him for the ring. 你叫他把戒指给你。
I was asking for the remote. He jumped the gun. 我指的是遥控器。他自己偷跑了。
He was supposed to give me the ring later that night at the restaurant. 他本该在当天晚些时候在餐厅里把戒指递给我的。
The waiter was gonna come by and offer coffee. 服务员会来问我们要不要咖啡。
I was gonna say, "No, thank you. 我会说"不用了,谢谢。
It'll keep me up, and lately, I've been loving my dreams, 喝了睡不着这段时间,我一直活在梦中,
and there's one in particular I hope comes true." 其中有一个梦我特别希望能成为现实"。
Manny gives me the ring. I say, "Gloria..." 曼尼把戒指给我。我说,"歌洛莉亚......"
Yes, Jay! Yes, I marry you! I love my new story. 我愿意,杰!我愿意嫁给你!我喜欢我的新故事。
Little heads-up -- there's no way I'm not crying at this wedding. 提醒下,我绝对会在他们的婚礼上哭的。
Phil, you cried on the way here. 菲尔,你来这里的路上就哭了。
I was on the brink already. 我当时已经泪在眼眶了。
I watched "Dirty Dancing" before we left. 我出门前看了《辣身舞》。
Text from my dad. Oh, no. 我爸的短信。不好。
He wants me to come visit him for a couple of days, 他要我过去看望他几天,
but it's right in the middle of our kid-free week. 但这正好是孩子们都出门的那周。
Oh, that's too bad. I guess you could take two days. 太可惜了。我想你去两天没问题。
I may have mentioned to Frank that Phil might be available that week. 我可能跟弗兰克说过菲尔那周可能有空。
The only thing better than a kid-free week is a couple of days carved out just for mama. 唯一比孩子们都出门更棒的就是再挤出几天让我独处。
Perfect.Yeah. Hey, you remember the day I proposed to you? 完美。是的。还记得我向你求婚的那天吗?
Of course I do. I don't remember the exact date, 当然记得。我不太记得是哪一天了,
but, yes. March 19,1994. 但我记得。1994年3月19日。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470780.html |