摩登家庭第五季 第12期: 宽容之心(在线收听

 Oh. Yeah. I was in such a bad mood that afternoon.  是哦。那天下午我心情相当不好。

I was on day two of a St. Patrick's hangover. 圣帕特里克节喝醉后的第二天宿醉。
I don't remember that.  我不记得这点。
I just remember how crazy in love I was. I couldn't wait to ask you. 我只记得我爱得有多疯狂。我等不及想向你求婚。
I even ran a red light on the way to pick you up. I still have the ticket. 去接你的路上甚至闯了个红灯。罚单我还留着。
No, you don't. Why would you say something like that? 不可能。你为什么要说这样的话?
Are you kidding me? I was racing to my life. 开什么玩笑,我在冲向我的新人生。
It's in a box at my dad's with a bunch of other stuff --  罚单就在我爸家和其他东西存在一个盒子里,
The program from that concert where I met you  包括你我相识的那场音乐会的节目单,
the matchbook with the fake number on it you gave me-- 你给我的写着假电话号码的火柴盒......
The souvenir goblet from our first date. 我们第一次约会的纪念酒杯。
You really think I'd throw away all those beautiful memories milady? 你觉得我会把这些美好回忆扔掉吗,我的夫人?
I haven't seen that stuff for a long time.  我已经很久没再看看那些东西了。
I got to dig it out when I see my dad. 我去见我爸时一定要翻出来。
Okay, stop. Sorry. What? 好了,别说了,对不起。怎么了?
I told your dad to call you because I wanted some time for myself. 是我让你爸爸找你的,因为我想有几天单独清静的时间。
Yeah, couple of days away from my perfect, romantic husband,  是的,几天远离我那完美浪漫的丈夫,
who is far too good for this cold-hearted, bloodless wife-bot. 我这个铁石心肠冷血无情的机器人根本配不上的好丈夫。
Hey, hey, hey, hey. You have blood. 不不不不。你不冷血。
Honey, I just put the chairs in front of the fireplace.  亲爱的,我只是把椅子放在了火炉前。
You made it romantic. Mitchell's right. I'm a ghoul. 你却布置得这么浪漫。米奇尔说得对。我是个食尸鬼。
Come here. You're romantic, too, in your own funny way. We're just different.  过来。你有你自己有趣的浪漫方式。我们只是不同。
So what if I'm more sentimental? 我更多愁善感些又如何?
My mom. I mean, sure...Marriage needs romance.  是我妈。我是说......当然婚姻需要浪漫。
You know what it also needs? 知道还需要什么吗?
"Spoke to Phil, and he suggested..." Forgiveness. "菲尔联系过我,他建议......"宽容。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470781.html