摩登家庭第五季 第13期: 最强壮的男人(在线收听) |
Okay. Spare, please. Yes, doctor. 好了。请给我备胎。是的,医生。 I can't believe this has happened to us so many times, 真不敢相信我们碰到这种事太多次了,
we actually have a system. Oh, I know. 居然有了换胎的固定程序。我知道。
You've come a long way from the first time you ever saw a jack. 从你第一次看到千斤顶这一路走来你可不容易。
Remember, you couldn't believe...I'm sorry. This is amazing. 记得吗,你不相信......抱歉 这真是太棒了。
I am lifting a car right now. 我正在抬起一辆车。
I am the strongest man in the world. 我是全世界最强壮的男人。
Oh, do you remember that time in Yosemite when it was snowing so bad? 还记得那次在约塞米蒂国家公园雪下得非常大吗?
Yeah. What was that, like six years ago? 记得。那是六年前吗?
Oh, gosh. No, it was before Lily, 老天。不,是在领养莉莉之前,
so it was at least seven or eight. 所以至少有七八年了。
God, it is -- it's going by so fast. 老天,时间过得真快。
Yeah. You're telling me. 对。那还用说。
You know, it's a different world down there than it was 24 hours ago. 知道吗,24小时之前这下面是一个完全不同的世界。
Cam, tire. Tire! Oh, my gosh. Oh, my -- oh, my god. Oh, my god! 小卡,轮胎。轮胎!老天,我的天。我的天。我的天!
It's gonna be a different world for the people in that yellow house. 对住在那个黄色房子里的人来说,世界也将要变得不同了。
This is not at all how I saw the evening going. 我今晚的计划绝对不是这样的。
Honey, you have no idea. 亲爱的,你绝对想不到。
Do you remember our first apartment? 你还记得我们的第一间公寓吗?
Yes. What -- what made you think of that? 记得。你怎么想到那个了?
I don't know. The stars. All right. Come on. 我不知道。星空。好了。来吧。
Let's do this. Yeah.Yes. Yes. 换胎。好。我愿意。我愿意。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470782.html |