摩登家庭第五季 第24期:哑剧入戏(在线收听

 Oh, Todd. This may not be the best time to buy a house.  陶德呀。现在或许不是买房的最佳时机。

I hate to be the one to break this to you... 我也不想做坏人,来跟你说这些......
Oh. No, no, no, no, I got this. No, you don't. 不不不,我来买单。不,不用了。
Stand by, everyone. I really felt like I nailed that last one. 大家预备。我真觉得我上一条拍得特别好。
I still feel so stiff. I don't know what to pretend saying. 我还是觉得很不入戏。我都不知道该假装说什么才好。
You're thinking too much. Just draw from your own life.  你想得太多了。就从你的现实生活出发就好。
Like, how was your day today? 比如,你今天过得怎么样?
Lousy. My own son didn't want to hug me. Okay, so use that. 糟透了。我的亲儿子不想跟我拥抱。好吧,就用上这种情绪。
My character, Dr. Stephen Wilson, is also sad  我的角色,叫斯蒂芬·威尔逊医生也很伤心,
because his son wouldn't take his advice  因为他儿子不肯听他的建议,
and he wanted to be dropped off a block away from school. 而且他想在距学校一个街区远的地方就下车。
And he expected that from his daughters  他也能理解他的女儿们这么做,
but thought his son would be different.  他以为他的儿子会不一样呢。
That's so sad. 那太可悲了。
But Dr. Stephen wilson is not going to let that ruin breakfast with his mistress. 但斯蒂芬医生是不会让这件事毁了他和情人的早餐时光。
You know, maybe it's just time for us to -  其实,或许我们现在是时候......
to accept that we have to let them go. Maybe it is. 放开他们的手了。或许是吧。
Okay, everyone, here we go. We're rolling. And action! 好了,大家,开始了。摄像机要开拍了。开始!
How have you been, Roy? 你最近怎么样,罗伊?
a little down. Helen and I really miss the kids,  心情有点低落。海伦和我真的很想念孩子们,
but we just can't afford to visit them right now. 但我们现在没钱去探望他们。
Have you considered a reverse mortgage?  What's that? 你们考虑过反向抵押贷款吗?那是什么?
Uh, you have equity in your home, right? 你的房子是有产权的对吧?
Sure, we do.  Please, no crying. You're gonna make me cry, too. 当然。请你别哭。你哭我也想哭了。
Well, essentially the bank buys your house.  本质上来说就是银行买下了你的房子。
But you still get to live in it. 但你依然可以住在里面。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470793.html