摩登家庭第五季 第28期:罗琳买房(在线收听) |
I'm mad for you, Diane. Roger's dating already? OMG, I wonder if she's younger than him. 我也为你生气,戴安。罗杰这么快就重返情场了吗?天啊,我好好奇她是不是比他年轻。 You hold on a second. Lorraine, how's my favorite client? 请稍等。罗琳,我最爱的客户过得如何呀?
I've been on something of a hot streak at work. I've tapped into a rich vein of new clients recently divorced moms. You might say I hit the singlemother lode. 我最近的事业红得发紫。我接了一大堆新客户,都是刚离婚的妈妈们。你可以说我挖到了“单亲妈妈矿”。
How about that master suite, huh? 主卧室合你心意吗?
Maybe if I had someone to share it with. 要是有人共享就好了。
Lorraine, you are a beautiful woman with a lot to offer. Should we make an offer? 罗琳,你风韵犹存,是抢手的高价货。要给这房子也出个价吗?
It's a great house, but I'm just gonna be alone. 房子是很棒,可惜我单身一人。
Diane, you're not gonna be alone. You're gonna get a loan. 戴安,你怎么会单身一人。你只需要贷一个款。
Sodas, snacks poker game's in the basement. 拿着苏打,零食,我们去地下室玩牌。
Look, I need more sleep than you, and ever since they cut down that stupid prune tree, the sun has been right in my eyes every morning. 我比你更需要睡眠,但自从他们把那颗梅树砍了,每天早晨阳光就会照得我睡不着。
It's not a prune tree. They pruned the tree. And I'm not switching places with you, so you should just put your head at the other end of the bed. 不是梅树,是他们在修枝剪叶(Prune:梅子/修剪)。我是不会和你换床的,你下次掉个头睡就行了。
Uh, why? So my feet get the pillow? And I'm the dumb one. 什么啊?要我的脚枕着枕头睡吗?竟然还说我傻。
Diane, you have got to forget about him. Roger's Cheyenne's problem now. 戴安,你不能老想着他。罗杰现在是夏安的问题了。
Honey... You know what? You need to talk. Starbucks for a little go juice? What is up? 亲爱的... 知道吗?你需要找人倾诉。一起去星巴克喝杯饮料吧?怎么啦?
I need to go into the office. My dad wants me to close out the monthly. 我得去一趟办公室。我爸叫我把月记录总结好(月事)。
What? Monthly. Never mind. Go on. 怎么了?月事。没事。你继续。
I'm stretched a little thin today, so I need you to do the grocery shopping, check in on the kids, and maybe clean up those branches in the front yard. Done and done. 我今天会很累,所以需要你去买点杂货,照顾一下孩子,或许再顺便把前院的树枝清理了。放心加放心。
Is that an expression, or did you really only remember two of the things I said? 这是个词组,还是你真的只记住了我刚才说过的两件事?
The second. I'll leave you a message. 后者。我会给你语音留言备忘的。
Hello? Phil. Sorry. Call back. 你好啊?菲尔。不好意思。再打一次。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470797.html |