摩登家庭第五季 第29期:家族诅咒(在线收听

 I have bad news, Jay. Joe was thrown out of the gymboree.  我有坏消息,杰。乔被赶出金宝贝乐园了。

Again? What happened? 又被赶出来了?出什么事了?
He pushed Mason. He made him cry. The teacher said that we cannot go back. 他推倒了梅森。把他弄哭了。老师说不准我们再去。
That's ridiculous. Mason's a big baby. 太荒谬了。梅森是大孩子了。
Everybody there is a big baby. But Joe plays very rough. And we know why. It's the curse. 去那里玩的都是大孩子。但乔玩的时候很凶。原因我们都知道。是诅咒。
Not that I'd ever want to discourage you from whispering, but that's not a thing. 虽然我从来不反对你小点声说话,但根本没有诅咒这回事。
There is a mark of the devil in my family.My greatgreat grandfather was given the location of an emerald mine in exchange for his soul. 我的家族有恶魔诅咒。我的曾曾祖父得到了翡翠矿址却换走了他的灵魂。
There's, like, paperwork or something that proves this? 有文件之类的记录此事吗?
And they say that the day of his daughter's wedding, a great bird came from the sky and snatched him with his claws and took him far, far away. 他们说在他女儿的婚礼上,一只大鸟从天而降用爪子一把抓住他,把他带到遥远的地方去了。
You're aware that a remarkable number of your stories end with a family member being carried off by a giant bird. 你知道你讲过的许多故事的结局都是某个家庭成员被大鸟抓走吧。
I only know what I was told, Jay. 他们确实是这样告诉我的,杰。
I'm just saying after the third time, we might think about moving the party inside. 我只是说如果那种事发生超过三次,我们应该以后举办室内聚会。
Okay, maybe it's not the curse, but you know that my family has a very dark side. 好吧,也许不是诅咒但你知道我的家族是有黑暗面的。
My cousin Aurelio is a horse thief. My uncle Carlos fixed soccer games. My aunt...... 我的表亲奥雷利奥是个偷马贼。我叔叔卡洛斯幕后操控足球赛。我阿姨......
Did he teach them to pick the ball up and throw it down the field? 'Cause that's the only way you fix soccer. 他是教他们把球捡起来用手扔到场地里吗?因为只有那样才能操控足球。
Manny escaped it, but I am not sure about Joe. 曼尼逃脱了诅咒,但乔我就不知道了。
Gloria, this is about an uptight teacher.And so what if Joe's a little boisterous? Whatever happened to letting kids be themselves? 歌洛莉亚,是老师太紧张了。就算乔有点调皮又怎样?不是一直都说要让孩子保留真实的风格吗?
Ready.  Lose the hat. 我准备好了。把帽子摘了。
I guess I'm supposed to see "Sound of Music" in a regular hat. 看来我看《音乐之声》都要戴普通帽子了。
Nothing against "Sound of Music," but there's a lot of other things we could do this afternoon.You ever hear of "Death Wish"? 我不反对《音乐之声》,但今天下午我们可以做很多其他事。你听说过《猛龙怪客》吗?(1974年电影)
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470798.html