摩登家庭第六季 第3期:超级无敌女汉子(在线收听

 Ay. Don't pay attention to Jay, papi. You're gonna be great. You're my perfect little angel boy. 别理杰,宝贝。你会表现出色的。你是我完美的小天使。

There's still a few hours left before game time. 几个小时后比赛才开始。
I think I'll just go lie down under my bed for a little while. 我想我还是去床底下躺会儿吧。
You see what you do to him? 看见你做的好事了吗?
He's fine. Nerves are good. 他没事,紧张挺好的。
Just before a playoff game one time, I pulled out a whole eyebrow. 有次在季后赛前我拔下了一整条眉毛。
Hey, Claire. What's up? 克莱尔,怎么了
My fever, you orange jackass. 我发烧了,你个带病的混蛋。
Oh. Okay. 好吧。
So, obviously, you have my cold now. Everybody's first symptom seems to be hate. 显然你传染上了我的感冒。大家的第一症状好像都是憎恨。
Just pound the liquids, two days in bed. You're gonna be fine. 多喝点水,在床上躺两天。你会没事的。
I don't have two days. As a matter of fact, I have to go to a client meeting right now. 我可没两天时间。实际上我现在就要去参加客户会议。
Why? 为什么?
Because I have a job and people are counting on me. 因为我有工作,人们指望着我呢。
Oh. No. Someone's counting on you. 不,是有人指望着你吧。
This is about you and dad and how you just love being his toughy-tough little supergirl who never stays home sick, won a tennis tournament with a broken finger that she couldn't even hold up. 这又是你和爸爸的事儿,你总是喜欢当他的强悍小超女,从来不请病假待在家,手指断了都举不起来了还赢得了网球锦标赛冠军。
I'm holding it up now. 我现在就举着中指呢。
Daddy's approval is not the medicine that you need. 老爸的肯定是治不好你的。
Why don't you just call him and tell him that you can't take the meeting, old toughy-tough-super-tough? 你何不直接给他打电话告诉他你没法去开会了,超级无敌女汉子姐?
Why are you trying to turn this into a fight? I called to yell at you for getting me sick. 你为什么跟我吵起来了?我打电话来是骂你害我生病的。
Love you. Bye. 爱你,拜拜。
I love you, too. 我也爱你。
Chicken, dog. 鸡,狗。
Oh, so close. 就差那么一点。
My turn. 该我了。
Chicken, chicken. Dog, dog. Ibex, ibex! 鸡,鸡。狗,狗。野山羊,野山羊
Oh, look at you go! 瞧你玩得多好!
For far too long, Lily's friends just haven't challenged her. 太久以来,莉莉的朋友们都无法挑战她。
It's been this endless procession of paste-eating, toilet-missing shoe-losers. 一直以来她的朋友都是吃胶水,尿不进马桶,找不到鞋子的傻孩子。
But these two together -they raise each other's game. 但这俩人一起,她们提高了对方的水平。
How I wonder what you are... 我想知道你是什么...
Oh...so good, Lily. 噢,好棒啊,莉莉。
I can play, but I don't really sing. 我会弹,但我不太会唱。
That's okay. Everybody can't be good at every- 没关系,没有谁能擅长一切...
Daddy, where's my shoe? 爸,我的鞋子呢?
Okay, Manny, take a deep breath. Picture it going through the uprights. 曼尼,深呼吸。想象球垂直飞起来。
Keep it simple - eyes on the ball, shoulders up, see your foot hit it, drive through the ball. Finish at your target! 简单点,看着球,抬起肩膀,看着你的脚踢到球,把球踢飞。完成目标!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470833.html