摩登家庭第六季 第10期:争吵(在线收听) |
You happy, Claire? You're breaking up the family. 你高兴了吧,克莱尔?你拆散了整个家庭。 No, guys, your father is right. This is my fault. 不,孩子们,爸爸说得对。都是我的错。
I should go back to my room and just think about what I've done. 我还是回我的房间好好反省我的过错吧。
Come on. We hate it here. 别这样,我们恨死这里了。
I cannot look at that red hair in the shower drain one more second. 我多一秒都不想再瞧见浴室排水槽里的红发了。
Look around here, people. None of us have red hair. 睁大眼睛瞧瞧,我们几个没人是红头发。
Okay, one of you has to go with your mom, so we'll do this the democratic way. 好吧,你们其中一人得跟妈妈走,我们用民主的方法来决定。
Whoever pulls the short crust... Come on, Dad. No, I don't want to do that. 谁抽到了最短的披萨边...别呀,老爸。我不想抽签。
Fine! You all want to go, then go. 好吧!如果你们都想走,就走吧。
Turn your back on your father, just spare me the empty apologies and the crocodile...Okay. Finally. 背叛自己的亲生父亲,不需要你们虚情假意的道歉和鳄鱼... 好。终于可以走了。
I call "No bathtub." 我不睡浴缸
Another goodluck gift basket, Daddy. 又是个好运礼物篮,大爸。
Oh, they just let 7yearolds sign for these. Okay. 他们居然让七岁小孩签收。
How nice! 不错呀!
Let's see what we've got here. Eggplant jelly? What do they send if they don't like you? 来看看里面有什么。茄子果冻?难以想象他们不喜欢你的话会送什么鬼东西。
"Go coach, go Dolphins!" 教练加油,海豚队加油!
I don't know. It seems a little "Go" heavy. 看上去"加油"加得有点过。
Pink salt? What is wrong with people? 粉红盐?人们现在都是什么毛病?
Okay, I got to skedaddle. I'll see you guys after the big game. 我得赶紧走了。比赛结束后再见。
All right, then. 好的,再见。
And we're waiting because... Forgot my keys. Yes, you did. Right over there. 这还没完,因为... 忘拿钥匙了。-是的,在那里。
Every time. Yes, every time. I forgot them on the day of our first win, and it's worked ever since. Now scooch to the left. 每次都要这样。是的,每一次。我们第一次赢球那天我就忘拿了,这招屡试不爽。往左边挪一下。
I'm not letting you do the coffeetable thing again. 我不能让你再搞那个咖啡桌的把戏了。
Mitchell, superstitions are a big part of sports. 米奇尔,迷信是体育的重要组成部分。
And witchcraft and cults and voodoo... 同样也是巫术和邪教以及巫毒术的一部分...
Hey, look, you know what? I'm not asking you to like football, but I like football. 听我说,你知道吗?我没逼你喜欢橄榄球,可我喜欢橄榄球。
Football was everything to me growing up. I was just a big, gay farm kid until I joined the football team and I finally fit in. 在我的成长过程中,橄榄球是我的一切。我原来只是个农场胖基佬,可当我加入橄榄球队以后,我终于被接受了。
Now, I don't expect you to like it. I don't expect you to come to the games. But I do expect you to be 5% less condescending. Now scooch. 我不期望你会喜欢。我不期望你会来看比赛。但我期望你能表现得不那么傲慢。给我让开。
Go, Dolphins! Go! 加油,海豚队!加油!
It's too much the car keys, the coffee table, your roller skate on the front porch. 太过头了,车钥匙,咖啡桌,你放在正门口的滑板。
Iis there any chocolate in any of these? 这里面有巧克力吗?
You'll have to scrape it off this sundried tomato. 你得从这罐番茄干上刮下来。
I suppose on some level, it's possible that he might have a point. I hate sports. I do. 我觉得某种意义上他说的可能有道理。我不喜欢体育,真的。
But if you had my dad and my upbringing...I mean, have you ever been picked last for a team, Lily? 可如果你是我爸,用他的教育方式带大的你有玩游戏最后才被选的经历吗,莉莉?
Well, at gym the other day, these mean girls... 那天在体育馆,那些坏女孩...
I mean, you have no idea, Lily, the bullying and the teasing. 你肯定没体会过成天被欺负和嘲笑。
They put me in the ball bag. 她们把我放到了球袋里。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470840.html |