摩登家庭第六季 第29期:我是菲欧娜公主(在线收听) |
Okay. Boys, what do you think about my costume for tonight? 好啦。男同胞们,我今晚的服装如何? You look dynamite, honey. 人见人爱花见花开,老婆。
Ay, thank you. I am princess Fiona. 谢谢,我是菲欧娜公主。
So does that make me a prince? Do I have to keep track of a crown all night? 那我是王子吗?需要整晚戴好皇冠吗?
No, you're Shrek, the ogre. 不,你是妖怪史瑞克。
You mean that big green thing? Nah, I don't want to walk around all night with an ugly rubber mask. 那个大绿妖怪吗?我才不要脸上蒙层橡胶走来走去。
No. You just need to paint your face green, and that's it. 不用,涂绿颜料就可以。
Ouch. - Yeah, ouch. 好伤人。- 是啊,好伤人。
You do this every time. You go as a princess. I have to go as some freak. 你总是这样。你扮公主,我扮怪物。
You're beauty, I'm the beast. You're Beyonce? I'm...that guy. 你是美女,我是野兽。你是碧昂斯,我是内男的。
Well, you never want to go shopping with me for costumes, so I get what I want, and you are what comes with it. 你从不陪我去买服装,我买我喜欢的,你只能配合我了。
Well, this year, I'm getting my own costume, and it's gonna be tough and manly...maybe a cowboy or a construction worker. 今年我自己选服装要纯爷们的...牛仔或建筑工人。
You know that that's what Mitch and Cam wore last year, right? 你儿子两口子去年就扮的这个,是吗?
Damn it! I cut my finger! 嗷!切到手指了!
Ha, ha, happy Halloween. 万圣节快乐。
No, really...I cut myself. Look! 不,我真的切到了。看!
Wow, that looks great. What'd you use to make the blood? 还原度真高。这血怎么做的?
A knife. I'm actually hurt. 用刀。我真的受伤了。
Great production value, sweetheart. I'm impressed. 这血很有市场,宝贝。我看好你。
Can't believe I've got to go to work on Halloween. This blows! 真不敢相信万圣节还要上班!气死我了!
Don't worry. By the time you get home, Awesomeland will be up and running. 别担心。等你回家,给力之地就全弄好啦。
Claire's busy with work this year, so I'm taking over the Halloween duties. My theme is Awesomeland. Claire今年工作忙万圣节的事就由我来操心。我的主题是给力之地。
Which includes anything Phil finds awesome. It's a pretty big umbrella. 内容就是Phil觉得给力的东西。那可是盘很大的棋。
Big, pretty umbrellas...those are awesome. 一盘很大的棋 ...可以有。
Claire loves blood and guts and gore, but who says Halloween has to be scary? Claire就喜欢血 、脓 、内脏,可谁说万圣节一定要恐怖?
Everybody but you. 除你之外所有人。
This is killing her. 这回可急死她了。
At least something's dying. 急死一个,也算有点恐怖元素。
Court is now in session. Counselor, are you ready to deliver closing arguments? 继续审理。律师,可以开始结案陈词吗?
Yes, your honor. 是的,法官大人。
Well, let's get...Wait. Where is Holly? 好的,我们...等等,Holly人呢?
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470895.html |