摩登家庭第六季 第49期:搭伙儿准备面试(在线收听

 Andy, I'm - I'm so flattered. Andy,你的心意我领了。

I'm, uh, I'm just not in the market for an assistant right now. 只是,我现在不招助手。
Yeah. Stupid. That was stupid to even ask. 好吧。是我太傻太天真。
Thank you so much for your time. 多谢抽出宝贵时间。
Lesson number one - never take "No" for an answer! 第一课,面对拒绝,绝不低头!
Now make me buy you. 现在来说服我吧。
Okay. 好嘞。
Uh, I'm a hard worker, I am very clean, I am eager to please, I take super quick bathroom breaks, and I will never, ever... 我工作勤恳,清清白白,乐于取悦他人,秒速上厕所而且永不 永不……
Oh! I'm blanking on the verb! W-uh...when you give up on something? 完了,忘词儿了!绝望的时候干嘛来着?
Quit? 放弃?
I had to ask because I don't know the meaning of the word. 我不得不问,因为我不知何为放弃。
Nice! 够妙!
What's going on here? 什么情况?
I'm introducing you to my new assistant. 见过我的新助理。
Oh, my ribs! 我的肋骨!
Mr. Dunphy, thank you so much. 谢谢您,Dunphy先生。
I will not disappoint you. 我不会让您失望的。
Andy, do you think this is a great idea, considering that you and Haley are...You know. Andy 你觉得这么做合适吗,你看你和Haley都...是吧。
Doing it. 那啥啦。
Mother nature! 亲娘啊!
No. We were just helping each other get ready for job interviews. 我们只是搭伙儿准备面试而已。
There is nothing inappropriate happening between me and your daughter. 我跟您女儿之间并无任何三俗行为。
Haley has a job interview? Haley要参加面试啦?
That's where she is right now. 对,就现在。
With who? 谁面她?
Gavin sinclair. The big-time stylist to the stars? Gavin sinclair。明星最爱的大牌时尚造型师?
He's the one that slapped Katie Couric. 掌掴Katie Couric那个。
Our little girl's gonna be okay after all! 咱家姑娘没问题的!
All right! What'd I tell ya? One thing about our girl - she's a fighter. 我说什么来着?咱家闺女绝对女强人。
Hello. I have an appointment to see Gavin Sinclair. 您好,我与Gavin Sinclair有约。
Not today. He's in a mood. 今天不行,他没心情。
kay! 嚎!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470915.html