摩登家庭第六季 第52期:废除对同性恋的成见(在线收听

 Are you wearing makeup? 你化妆了吗?

Oh, well, just on my face and my ears and my neck and my hands, yeah. 只是在脸上,耳朵,脖子,还有手上化妆了。
Okay, so listen. About this morning... 听我说,关于今天上午……
Uh, coach Tucker, coach Tucker. Can we get a few words on your big win? Tucker教练,Tucker教练。关于你的大胜可以采访一下吗?
Oh, um, I-I need to do this. 这个得先来一下。
Yeah. Of course you do. Yeah, it's fine. 当然,没事。
So tell me, coach, how does this victory feel? 告诉我,教练赢的感觉如何?
Well, it feels great. 感觉棒极了。
Obviously, I feel like the belle of the football. 显然,我就像是橄榄球界的成功女性。
Don liked that one. Don's laughing. Don喜欢那个,他笑了。
It's pretty groundbreaking how this school has embraced you. 看得出来学校非常器重你。
Well, I'm grateful to this school, you know, and the kids and the parents. 我很感激这所学校,还有小孩和他们的父母。
But, um, you know, I gotta say, I'm most grateful for -- for this guy right here, my husband. Uh, Mitchell. Mitchell Pritchett. 我必须得说,我最感激的是——站在旁边的这位男人,我的丈夫。Uh,Mitchell. Mitchell Pritchett.
He's an attorney who is the voice for people without one. 他是个律师,为无家可归的人伸张正义。
He is a-a real hero...who doesn't get the credit he deserves. 他是个真英雄...却没有得到应有的荣誉。
Today, I went down and I watched him in the courtroom. 今天,我去法庭上看了他的表现。
I knew that was you. I recognized your ringtone. 我就知道是你。认出是你的铃声了。
I'm building to something. 我在说事儿呢。
You know, yeah, I get a lot of attention, you know, coaching this game. 我获得了很多关注因为指导这场比赛。
But this man right here quietly defends the rights of real people with real problems. 但站在我身边的这个男人默默无闻的为真正有困难的人维护权利。
Homeless people forced to get jobs. 无家可归的人被迫去工作。
No, that's not it. That's not it, but it was so close. 不是这样的。不是这样的,但很接近了。
Yes, I am standing here boldly abolishing gay stereotypes. 是的,我现在站在这里大胆废除大家对同性恋的成见。
But...My makeup's running, isn't it? 但我的妆花了是不是?
I did it! I got the job! 我做到了!我拿到那份工作了!
Really? 真的吗?
Honey, I'm so proud! 亲爱的,太为你骄傲了!
Thank you! Never doubted you. So great. So great. Sweetheart! 谢谢!从没怀疑过你。太棒了。亲爱的!
I know! It was such a roller coaster! 我知道真是惊天逆转啊!
The receptionist was so mean, and I went and I cried in my car. 那个接待员脾气超差,我离开后就在车里哭。
And I was about to leave, but I remembered how brave you were talking to my dad, so I got back in there! 当我正准备走的时候,我想起你要如何勇敢的向我爸爸陈述,于是我又回到那里!
And I did that thing you said about not throwing up. 我听了你的意见,没搞砸。
Oh, my god. 我的天。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470918.html