摩登家庭第六季 第53期:你真是蠢爆了!(在线收听) |
I guess some boys are a good distraction. 我想男生确实是很好的分心工具。 Yeah, he could be exactly what she needs right now. 是啊,现在他就是她所需要的。
And I don't know about you, but I'm sensing a little heat over here. 我不知道你怎么想的,但我感觉到那儿有丝丝暧昧噢。
Oh, my god! I'm so happy for you! 我的天!我太为你高兴了!
Oh, this is so great. 这简直棒极了。
And thanks to you, Mr. Dunphy, I can finally save up and get Beth that engagement ring. 多亏了你,Dunphy先生,我终于能有储蓄给Beth买订婚戒指了。
Who's Beth? 谁是Beth?
His girlfriend. 他的女友。
So you two really aren't together? 所以你俩真的没有在一起?
No. 没有。
No. 没有。
She's, like, really obsessed with us. 她真是很想把我们凑一对呢。
Claire? The words on the page are vibrating, and I can't make them stop. I forgot how to read! Claire?纸上的单词都在震动,我阻止不了。我不知道该怎么阅读!
Alex, oh, my god. Alex 我的天。
Read it to me, mommy? 念给我听,妈妈?
Baby, you're exhausted and you need to go to sleep right now. Come with me. Come with me. 宝贝,你累坏了,你需要马上休息。跟我来。
Yes, you were wrong about everything! 就说吧,你就从来没对过!
"'kay"? Who says "kay"? ! “嚎”?哪有人这么说话啊?
You're so stupid! 你真是蠢爆了!
Go! Go around! Go around! I'm not going anywhere! 滚!滚开!滚开!我哪儿也不去!
I'm not going anywhere! I am not going anywhere! 我哪儿也不去!我哪儿也不去!
I'm not going anywhere. I'm not...going...anywhere. Mr. Gavin Sinclair, I'm not going anywhere. 我哪儿也不去。我哪儿也不去。Gavin Sinclair先生,我哪儿也不去。
You're about to see me. 你给我等着看。
I'm gonna show you I'm not going anywhere! I'm not going anywhere. 我要给你看看,我哪儿也不去!我哪儿也不去。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470919.html |