摩登家庭第六季 第77期:为什么客厅会有只母猪?(在线收听

 Cam, you're snoring. 小卡,你在打鼾。

What? Sorry. 什么?不好意思。
Was that me? Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 是我打鼾吗?天啊,天啊。
What is she doing out here? 她在这里干什么?
Well, she has that restless leg. 她的腿有睡眠不宁症。
Both of them? 两条都有吗?
Oh, my gosh, get the ice cream! What do we do? Should we wake her up? 天啊,把冰淇淋拿开!我们要怎么办?该把她叫起来吗?
And say what? Would you mind terribly getting off our couch? You seem to be glazing it. 然后说什么?能烦请你从沙发上下来吗?你貌似在给它涂油。
Do you have a better idea? 你还有更好的主意吗?
Okay, okay, go around the back. 好吧,到后面去。
What am I doing? What am I doing? 我要怎么做?我要怎么做?
We'll get this underneath her. 把这个垫到她下面。
Once, I helped a sow give birth to nine baby piglets on our living room floor. Didn't get a drop of nothin' on the linoleum. 有一次我帮一头母猪在我们家客厅地板上给八只猪仔接生。什么都没沾到油毯上。
We're gonna get back to why the sow was in the living room. 等下再问你为什么客厅会有只母猪。
Lady Di's wedding. It was beautiful. 我们一起看戴安娜王妃的婚礼直播,太美了。
Cam, she's gonna wake up. 小卡,我们会弄醒她的。
Oh, please, she's got enough pills in her, she's gonna rattle like a maraca. Roll! 怎么可能,她吃了那么多安眠药,多到可以像响葫芦一样摇响了。把她翻过来!
Doug, no, I don't wanna. 道格,不,我不想要。
Okay, okay, what do I do? What do I do? You come back around this way. 好吧,我该怎么办?我该怎么办?你从这边过来。
No, Doug. 不,道格。
Now, what we're gonna do is I'll push her this way and pull the blanket. Okay, I got to pull her? Okay. I'm losing her. I'm losing her. 现在这么办,我把她往这边推然后拉动毯子。好,我得拉她是吗?好。要掉了。要掉了。
This could work, too. It's fine. 这样倒是也行,没问题的。
What -- what happened? 怎 ...怎么了?
You were having a really bad dream, and then you rolled right off of our uncomfortable sofa. 你刚做恶梦了,然后沙发睡着也不太舒服,你就滚下来了。
I'm sorry. I-I was lonely. 真抱歉。我太孤独了。
I came out here, and then I wound up waking up the whole house. 我跑出来结果把你全家都吵醒了。
I'm the worst houseguest in the world! 我简直是世界上最讨人厌的客人!
Don't. Don't. 别别别。别别别。
Doug was right. I'm gonna die alone. 道格说得对。我会孤独终老的。
Don't. Don't. 别别别。别别别。
Okay, come on. 过来。
Can you please be quiet? 你能不能安静点儿啊?
I'm so sorry, Lily. It's all my fault. My head hurts. 真是太抱歉了,莉莉。都是我的错。我头疼。
I'm gonna get you some aspirin. 我去给你拿点止疼药。
Okay. 好。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470943.html