摩登家庭第六季 第88期:你最好拿下他(在线收听

 Phil, where are you? You have to get down here and stop Haley from getting a tattoo. 菲尔,你在哪?你得赶紧过来,不然海莉就要纹身了。

What, no, you stop her! 你说什么,快阻止她啊!
I can't. I made a commitment to being her friend. 我阻止不了。我答应了要做她的朋友。
Why would you do that? 你为什么要那样做?
I don't know. I was trying something. 我也不知道。就是想尝试些新事物。
Just get down here with that car, and we can distract her. 开着新车过来,可以分散她的注意力。
I'd love to, but your dad played hardball and we lost it. 我倒是想啊,但是你爸一直在耍强硬手段,我没买到车。
How on earth did you let that happen? ! 你怎么会让这种事发生呢?!
I don't know. Why don't you ask the tweety bird on Haley's neck? 我不知道。你怎么不去问问海莉脖子上那只小鸟?
Oh, God, not the neck. She's a tough-enough hire as it is. 天哪,别纹在脖子上。她这样已经很难找到工作了。
Fine, y-you deal with the car. I'll deal with the tattoo. Just get here. 你去处理车的事,我去处理纹身的事。快点过来。
Okay, here's what we're gonna do.No, no, no, no. I'm done listening to you. 接下来我们要这么做。不,我已经听够你的唠叨了。
I had a great deal. You know how I know? 曾经有一份美好的折扣摆在我面前。你知道我怎么知道的吗?
I called the salesman at the first dealership while you were sneaking your third hot dog, and it already sold. 当你还在吃第三个热狗的时候,我打给第一家代理店的销售员,车子已经卖出去了。
Fine. We don't need it. 没关系,反正我们也不要那辆车。
Here's the plan, we tell them Haley is really sick. 接下来我们就说海莉病得很重。
Oh, my God, you're sick. 天哪,你真有病。
Good thinking! I'll be sick cause nobody cares about people they can't see. 真聪明,应该说是我病了,因为没人关心见不到的人。
I researched that car online for weeks, and then you swoop in with your tough-guy swagger to teach me a lesson about buying cars in the 70s! 我已经在网上查了好几周的信息,接着你自以为是地插进来一脚教我怎么在70年代买车。
You know, this all happened because of you, sitting there, covered in sweat and fear, undercutting my every word. 这一切都是你的错,坐在那 一句话也不敢说还拆我的台。
Now, if you want a really good deal, you park your butt out here, play on your internet. 你要真想拿到好的折扣,你就给我待在这里继续上你的网。
I'm going old-school on this sales weasel, and I'm gonna break him in half. 我要按老方法来,而且我会杀他个片甲不留。
Is somebody helping you? 有人接待你们吗?
He better be! 你最好拿下他!
Yes, thank you so much. 有,谢谢你。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470954.html