摩登家庭第六季 第90期:我岳父也挺贱的(在线收听

 You know what? I don't even need to be cool anymore. It's like, why? 说句实话吧?我其实不需要再当酷哥了。有什么意义呢?

Yes, exactly. Why? Who cares. 是啊,有什么意义呢?谁在乎。
Besides, isn't the cooler thing not caring if you're cool? 再说了,不在乎自己酷不酷不是更酷吗?
Yeah, and if the new cool is not caring, then I'm supercool, not that I care. 是啊,如果新的酷是不在乎自己酷不酷,那说明我酷到极点,不过我也不在乎。
Hey, guys! Guess what. We're getting matching tattoos. 猜怎么着,我们要去弄配对纹身了。
Love it. We're doing it, too. We need this. 不错,我们也要,我们需要弄这个。
Are you serious? 你们认真的吗?
Are we serious? 我们认真的吗?
As serious as Bert and Ernie. 像伯特和尔尼一样认真芝麻街搭档角色。
It was supposed to be such a great moment for me as a dad. 这本该是我作为父亲无比美好的一刻。
I was gonna walk into that bar, give my daughter her new car keys, and say, "Honey...Chug that drink. We're going for a spin." 我本该走进那家酒吧,把新车钥匙交给女儿,对她说,“乖女儿,把酒喝完,我们去兜风。”
Phil, put these in your purse. I just beat your unbeatable deal by 500 Samolians. Stick that in your internet. 菲尔,把这放到你包包里吧。我把你说砍不下来的价往下砍了500元。你上网能弄到这么好的价钱吗。
What? This guy's a bulldog. He wore me down. 什么?这家伙太强了,说服我了。
Don't be too hard on yourself. You never stood a chance. 别太责怪自己,你根本赢不了我的。
Thank you, Jay. 谢谢,杰。
Hop in. I'll give you a walk-through. 进车。我给你演示下操作。
Okay. 好的。
Some more good news for you -your father-in-law also talked me into two years of free satellite radio. 再给点好消息,你的岳父还说服我给你装了两年免费的卫星广播。
Of course he did. The guy's always one-upping me. 那是自然,我从来都比不过他。
I work for months getting the best deal. He walks in, bullies you down, and proves what a pushover I am. 我为了拿到最好的价钱忙了一个月。结果他一来,强势出击证明了我有多弱。
Let me just show you this horn. 让我给你展示下这个喇叭。
Why? Did he get an upgrade on --My father-in-law can be a jerk, too, so I got to say something. You got a much better deal than he got. 为什么?他也帮我升级...我岳父也挺贱的,所以我得给你说点事。你拿到的价格比他的低太多了。
Some horn, huh? 这喇叭不错吧?
What? 什么?
He came groveling into my office and begged me to lie and say that he got the better price, but he paid me the difference. 他到我的办公室来跪求让我撒个谎,让我说他把价格砍得更低,但他给我补了差价。
How much more did he pay? 他补了多少钱?
$1,000. 1000元。
Oh, my God, he really cares what I think about him. 天啊,他真的好在意我对他的看法。
More than you know. That is one beautiful man. 你没想到吧?他真是个好人。
Hey, dumbass, enough with the horn, huh? 傻蛋,别按喇叭了行不?
I love you, too! 我也爱你!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471034.html