摩登家庭第六季 第106期:拯救困在塔中的公主(在线收听) |
Mostly, I was thinking about racquetball later and hopefully giving Cam a nice spanking. 我当时在想之后的壁球训练,我要给小卡狠狠来一招。 Fair warning, may be working out some anger issues on the racquetball court this morning. Don't ask. Sounds good. 说明一下,今早的壁球训练我可能要发泄一下情绪。别问原因。没问题。
So, we're getting our new dryer delivered. It's supposed to be eggshell, but, oh, it's not eggshell, it's white. 我们新买的烘干机到了。应该是蛋壳白色的,但送来的不是蛋壳白,是纯白色。
Anyway, I'm laying into the delivery driver, and Mitchell strolls in and says, "Oh, it's fine," and then offers him a piece of his banana loaf. 我当时正在跟送货员吵架,结果米奇尔插进来说"没关系"。还给送货员一块香蕉面包。
I heard that. 真是气人。
Just once, I would like Mitchell to take my side. 哪怕一次也好,我希望米奇尔站在我这边。
I am constantly strolling in and saving him like a little princess in the tower. Sometimes I'd like to be the princess. 每次我都会替他说话,就像拯救困在塔中的公主。有时候我也想当公主。
Six of one, right? What? 怎样都是一样,对吧?什么?
Why are, why are we stopping? I'm-I'm very confused, Phillip. 我们为什么在这里停?我不明白,菲利普。
Trust me, this house is gonna sell at Thorpe speed. 相信我这房子会以索普光速卖出的。
Hey, guys. 你们好。
Oh, hey, Phil. I guess you heard. I'm sorry. 菲尔。看来你知道了,抱歉。
Oh, no, it happens all the time. I just stopped by to give you guys a little care package to show you there's no hard feelings. 没关系,这事时有发生。我就是过来给你们一点良心建议,以证明我完全没有介怀。
Class act, Dung beetle. 非常有绅士风度,邓菲虫。
Here's the Malpractice Attorney most of his clients have used after he's ripped them off. 这是专攻不法行为案件的律师的名片,大部分他的客户受到伤害后都找这个律师。
You will be losing some sleep, but these have always helped my wife. 你们可能会失眠,这种药总能帮我妻子入睡。
And this priest is retired, but I think he still does exorcisms, which you'll need after today. 这个神父已经退休了,但他应该还在主持驱魔活动,今天过后你们会需要的。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471050.html |