摩登家庭第六季 第113期:等她长大了再说(在线收听

 Hey, where have you guys been? 你们上哪儿去了?

The San Vicente branch of the public library, and then ice cream. 公共图书馆圣文森特分馆,然后去吃了冰激凌。
That was a weirdly specific answer. 回答具体得很诡异啊。
Well, everything is normal. 一切都很正常啊。
Usually when everything is normal, people don't respond in perfectly rehearsed unison. 通常当一切正常时人们不会回答得这么一致,像排练过一样。
Now who's being weirdly specific. 看现在是谁具体得诡异了。
Well, if you went to the library, why don't you have any books? 如果你们真去了图书馆为什么手里没书呢?
We read there. 我们在那儿看的。
I read "Clifford the Big Red Dog." 我读的是《大红狗克利福德》。
And I read Richard Chamberlain's autobiography. Did you know he did Hamlet in London? 我读的是理查德·张伯伦的自传。你知道他曾在伦敦表演哈姆雷特吗?
Yes, I remember you telling me about that at the San Vicente branch of the public library. 知道,我记得你在公共图书馆圣文森特分馆跟我说过这事。
Okay, well, why don't you go clean your room now, sweetie? 去收拾一下你的房间吧,亲爱的?
Great idea. 好主意。
Lily, don't forget your backpack. 莉莉,别忘了你的背包。
Whoa, what's this? Cam, clown supplies? 这是什么?小卡,小丑道具?
Uh, yeah, those are mine. We just had to pick them up from the dry cleaner. Also mine. 没错,那是我的。我们去干洗店取的。那也是我的。
Oh, my gosh, they must have shrunk them in the wash! 天呐,他们肯定是用水洗导致衣服都缩水了!
Did they wash them 40,000 times? 他们洗了4万遍吗?
Okay, look. It's no big deal, but I took Lily to a junior clown college this morning. 好了,听我说。没什么大不了,但今天早上我带莉莉去上儿童小丑学校。
Are you serious? Behind my back? 你说真的吗?背着我带她去的?
Yes, because I knew you wouldn't approve. What was I supposed to do? 没错,因为我知道你不会同意的。那我该怎么做?
Not take her because you know how I feel about all this mumbo jumbo. 你也知道我有多不喜欢这些无聊的东西。
Mumbo Jumbo was like a father to me. I have been very up front with you. 那就像是我的父亲一样。我已经跟你说得很清楚了。
You knew going in that I wanted to raise our child as a clown. 你非常了解我希望把我们的孩子培养成一个小丑。
Yes, but then I finally realized that you weren't joking and we agreed that we would wait until she was old enough to decide for herself. 没错,但后来我终于意识到你不是开玩笑的,而且我们也同意会等她长大能够自己做决定的时候再说。
You do stuff with her all the time, and you don't ask me for my permission. Just last week, you took her to the doctor without even asking! 你总是跟她在一起做各种事情,也从没问过我是否同意。就在上周你带她去看医生,连问都没问我!
cause she had an ear infection! 因为她耳朵感染了!
Let's say we're even! 算我们扯平了!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471057.html