摩登家庭第六季 第121期:开派对(在线收听) |
Okay. Really, I would love to hear how this is my fault. 我倒想听听看这怎么成了我的错。 Yesterday, Lily performed her heart out for you. 昨天,莉莉非常用心地为你表演。
She was so excited to do that broom routine, and you gave her nothing. 能表演扫帚把戏她很激动,可你毫无反应。
So she got desperate, and she resorted to mean-spirited gags. 她感到失望,于是开始做一些攻击性的表演。
And then all of a sudden, guess what. You're Mister Mcgiggles! 接着,就在一瞬间,你猜怎么着。你就成了笑笑先生(游戏人物)!
Oh, is he like an uncle to you? 这个人物是不是就像你叔叔?
You know what hurt the most is that my husband turned our daughter against something that I love. 我最失望的一点就是我丈夫居然想让我们的女儿也讨厌我的爱好。
Guys, we appreciate all your help, but you probably shouldn't be up there. 我们很感激你们的帮助,但你们不该在上面啊。
I don't mind. 我不介意。
Is that weed I smell? 那是大麻的味道吗?
Wait, you gave them pot? 你居然卖毒品给他们?
No, I run a legitimate business. I'm not gonna risk it for that. They brought their own. 别瞎说,我的生意完全合法。我才不会冒这个险。这些是他们自带的。
Dad? 老爸?
Not me, son. - It's me and Victor. 不是我。-是我和维克托。
Makes my arthritis feel better. 这能缓解我的关节痛。
And I'm in remission from being lame. 而我还在缓解我的懒惰。
Here's your beer, Frank. 弗兰克,你的啤酒。
Thank you, Ronnie. - Right on. 罗尼,谢谢。-不客气。
Here you go, guys. Pigs in a blanket. 上菜啦,这是猪包毯。
Thank you, darling. 谢谢。
What are you guys doing? ! You're supposed to be annoying them. 你们在干什么?!你的任务是惹怒他们。
These guys could never annoy me. - What? 他们不会惹怒我的。-什么?
Oh, Ronnie! 罗尼!
Sorry, son, it turns out Ronnie's a fellow army man. 抱歉儿子,罗尼居然也当过兵。
Plus, at our age, it's tough not to like someone who pays attention to us. 何况到了我们这个年纪,我们很难讨厌关心老人的人。
Unbelievable. 难以置信。
I should have known better. My dad's too loveable. It's always been his biggest flaw. 我早该猜到的。我爸就是这么受人喜爱。这是他最大的缺点。
Hey, smells like a party! 闻上去好像在开派对啊!
Back inside. 回屋去。
Okay, then. 遵命。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471065.html |