摩登家庭第六季 第126期:散步时爱上了一只狗(在线收听) |
We're back! 我们回来了! Funniest thing -- Stella fell in love with this dog on our walk, just stared at it lovingly. 发生了件超搞笑的事...斯黛拉散步时爱上了一只狗狗,她就这么含情脉脉地凝望着。
Turned out to be her reflection in a hubcap. Can you blame her? 结果发现那是她在轮毂罩映出的像。你能怪她吗?
I got an "A" on my history exam, by the way. 话说我历史考试拿了个A。
Really, you're competing with the dog? Don't let it bother you, girl. 你当真要和狗狗争宠吗?别理他,乖孩子。
Jay, we need to talk. I went to an allergist today, and he thinks that Joe's rash is an allergy. 杰,咱们得谈谈。我今天到过敏症医生那去了,他认为乔身上的疹子是过敏引起的。
What a surprise -- an allergist found an allergy. 真厉害,过敏症医生发现过敏症状了。
He thinks he might be allergic to Stella. 他认为乔可能对斯黛拉过敏。
What? 什么?
The only reaction this dog gives people is the giggles. I mean, when she tried to lick her own face... 这只狗带来的唯一反应就是引人发笑。当她想舔自己脸的时候...
In my village, if a goat acted that dumb, we wouldn't even eat it. This allergy thing is very serious. 在我们村,如果一只山羊有那么笨,我们都不会吃它。过敏这事不是开玩笑。
We need to separate them for a week to see if the rash goes away. 我们得把他俩分开一星期,看看疹子会不会消褪。
I don't know if I can go that long without seeing Joe. 那么久看不到乔我可能会受不了。
Not joe! The dog! I already called Mitch and Cameron. They're gonna take her. 不是乔要走,是狗要走!我已经给米奇和卡梅隆打过电话了。他们可以照顾她。
For a week? ! She'll be traumatized! She's very sensitive! 走一星期吗?!她会心灵受伤!她可是很敏感的!
She scrapes her butt on the driveway. 她是只会在车道上蹭屁股的狗。
Why don't you like her? She's never done anything to you. 你怎么就这么不待见她?她跟你什么仇什么怨。
Ay, look! My face cream! Do you know how much this costs? 你自己瞧!我的面霜!你知道这东西多少钱吗?
No. How much? 不知道,多少钱啊?
Don't change the subject! The dog goes now! 别转移话题!这狗现在就得走!
You know, now that I think about it, I could be allergic to Stella. I've been a little stuffy since we got her. 这么一提我才发现,我可能也对斯黛拉过敏。自从她来了我就有点呼吸困难(古板)。
You were stuffy long before Stella. Do you not remember scolding that waiter at Chuck E.Cheese for serving you from the right? 斯黛拉没来前你就很古板。你不记得那次你在芝士店批评服务员,只是因为他是从右边上餐吗?
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471070.html |