摩登家庭第六季 第128期:没出柜的同性恋(在线收听

 Hey, Dad. 老爸你好。

Hey, Jay. There's our precious little houseguest. 杰,你好,瞧瞧我们的小稀客。
Okay, guys, listen up. She gets three walks a day. Keep her off the bed. We're training her. 好了,听清楚。她每天要散三次步。别让她上床,我们在训练这个。
No chicken bones. If she starts to wheeze -- 吃鸡不能带骨头,如果她开始喘气...
Remember when you dropped me off at summer camp? You barely slowed down the car. 记不记得那次你送我去夏令营?你车都没停稳就把我撂了下来。
You never had a condition that made it difficult to breathe. 你又没有会让你难以呼吸的病症。
I was a closeted gay kid at sports camp. I spent the week in mid-faint. 我当时是运动夏令营里没出柜的同性恋。我一整周都迷迷糊糊的。
Lily, don't forget to give Stella lots of belly rubs. 莉莉,别忘了多揉揉斯黛拉的小肚肚。
Grandpa, this is coming at a really bad time for me and Larry. 爷爷,这件事对我和拉里而言来的不是时候。
Okay, well, now, don't you worry about wily not woving you yet. Aw, who's the little weeble wobble? 好了,你别担心莉莉现在还不喜欢你这件事。你怎么这么可爱呢?
I can't watch this. Okay. - Bye, Dad. 我看不下去了。-老爸再见。
Oh, I don't know. I guess in my free time, I like to keep up with the latest discoveries in renewable energy. 我也不知道,平常要是没事,我喜欢关注有关再生能源的最新研究。
Just think, a few more months and you'll never have to deal with this again. 记住,再过几个月你就再也不用经历这事了。
You know, I don't mind college interviews. I actually like discussing the things that they -- 我不介意参加大学面试。我其实挺喜欢和他们讨论一些...
I was talking to the mirror. 我刚在跟镜子说话。
I know all you had to do to get in your college was like their Facebook page, but this is Princeton. 我知道你想上的大学,只需要你关注他们的Facebook就够了,但这可是普林斯顿大学。
I have to show them that I'm a serious thinker, and you could be a bit more supportive. 我要向他们展现我缜密的思维,你就不能支持我一下吗。
You're right. I'm sorry. Your outfit's perfect. 好吧,很抱歉。你的衣服很棒。
Thanks. 谢谢。
If you're applying to lumberjack school. And majoring in having your cats eat you when you die. 如果你是要申请伐木学校的话。而且主修的是在死后被自己的猫吃掉。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471072.html