摩登家庭第六季 第138期:这白痴居然觉得你幽默(在线收听) |
I can't believe these idiots think you're funny. 真不敢相信,这些白痴居然觉得你幽默。 Okay. You know, I have a theory why people here don't like you. 说起来,我有个理论是关于为何这里的人不喜欢你。
I know why they don't like me. It's cause dad makes me do all his dirty work. 我知道他们为何不喜欢我。因为老爸把得罪人的活都扔给我了。
Look at this list of people I'm supposed to reprimand today. 看看我今天要训斥多少人。
Let's see here. Well, he does have a point, Glen does smell. 来看看。他确实是对的,格伦有体臭。
I'm gonna start with Lucy. Lucy, the last person who likes me. 我要先从露西开始。露西,唯一喜欢我的人。
Oh, it's okay. 没关系的。
Hey, Luce. 露西。
Hey, Claire. I got you one of those cookies that you like. 克莱尔,我给你留了你喜欢的饼干。
Oh, don't make this harder than it has to be. 别让我更加不忍心开口。
Is there something wrong? - Yes. It's not easy for me to discuss, but-- 出什么事了吗?-的确有事。开口说这个很难,不过...
Claire, I got this. It's my complaint. I got it. Lucy...you're at work, so please dress like it. These "Tops" that you wear are completely inappropriate. 克莱尔,我来吧。毕竟是我的投诉,我来。露西你是在上班,所以请穿得像上班。你穿的这些上衣完全不得体。
Sorry to offend you. 抱歉冒犯到你了。
You know what? While I'm at it, Glen, shower more often. 你知道吗?反正都要说的,格伦,你得勤洗澡。
Chuck, stop using "Reply all." A-and, Doris, no one cares about what you dreamt about last night. 查克,别再随便用"回复给所有人"。还有多莉丝,没人在乎你昨晚都梦到了什么。
Let's keep in mind this is a place of business, folks, all right? 大家都记住了,这里是工作场所,明白了吗?
This feels good. 感觉真好。
Is there a Carl? ! 有没有人叫卡尔?!
Lawyers. Am I right, sport coat? 律师啊。我说得没错吧,运动装?
That's not sport coat. 那不是他。
I'm home. 我回家了。
Oh, hi. How are you feeling? 你感觉怎么样?
I'll be fine. 我会没事的。
Oh, Jay, I'm so proud of you. You made a sacrifice today. You did the right thing for your son. Look how happy he is. 杰,我真为你骄傲。今天你做出了牺牲。为了自己的儿子,你做了正确的选择。看他有多开心。
I guess. Wait a minute. What's that on his neck? - What? 可能吧。等等。他脖子上是什么?-什么?
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471082.html |