摩登家庭第六季 第140期:晚上变身间谍(在线收听

 Honey? 亲爱的?

Did you remember to give Alex and Luke their lunch money? 你记得给艾丽克斯和卢克午饭钱了吗?
Ma'am, yes, ma'am. 记得,长官。
What about the electrician? Did you give him a check? 电工呢,你给他支票了吗?
He's an electrician -- he'll charge us. 他是电工,他会给我们收费(充电)。
I'm gonna be late for work, Shecky. 我上班要迟到了,石基(喜剧演员)。
Yes, I paid him. 当然了,我付钱给他了。
Happy Valentine's, by the way. 顺便说句,情人节快乐。
Mm, no. 不行。
Gross and sweaty from running. 跑完步都是汗,恶心死了。
So for later tonight, you thinking what I'm thinking, Valentine? 今晚的计划,你跟我想的一样吗,我的情人?
I believe I am. 我相信是一样的。
Every Valentine's day, Claire and I look forward to some naughty role-playing --  每次情人节,克莱尔和我都会玩点儿刺激的角色扮演...
sexually adventurous cuckolder Juliana and Clive Bixby, speaker salesman by day, spy by night. 性感狂野的奸夫淫妇朱莉安娜和克里夫·比克斯比,白天是扬声器推销员,晚上变身间谍。
Lover also by night and sometimes during the day. 同时也是情人,有时候白天也是。
The speaker business, it -- it pretty much runs itself. 扬声器生意基本不用管。
I just want to keep it really low-key this year. 我希望今年非常低调。
You know, simple. 简单就好。
Yep. 行。
On the other hand, we could have a drink at that hotel bar we love. 另一方面我们也可以去我们喜欢的那家旅馆酒吧喝一杯。
Go on. 接着说。
And come straight home...Put on our Jammies, and fall asleep in front of the TV. 然后直接回家穿上睡衣裤看着电视渐渐入睡。
Perfect. 完美。
Looking forward to it already. 已经好期待了。
Ew, but not those ones I hate, those red satin pajamas. 但不要穿我讨厌的那些红缎子睡衣。
I don't even know where those are. 我都不知道那些在哪儿。
I know I'll get over it, but right now I hate Anders and Cooper. 我知道我会放下的,但现在我真的好讨厌安德斯和库珀。
Our dear friends Anders and Cooper got married last Valentine's Day, and we wanted to get them something really special. 我们亲爱的朋友安德斯和库珀去年情人节结婚了,我们想送他们点特别的礼物。
We found this exquisite little painting of a winery in Napa that we all visited last year. 我们找到了一副精美的小油画,画上是我们去年在纳帕一起参观的一座酒庄。
It was a...bit pricey, but they're really judge-y and we knew they'd love it. 有一点点...贵,但他们很挑剔,我们知道他们一定会喜欢的。
The problem is, so did we. 问题是,我们也喜欢。
Thank you, Carmelina. 谢谢,卡尔梅利纳。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471084.html