摩登家庭第六季 第146期:做梦跳火箭女郎舞(在线收听) |
Where's Cam? - Uh, tinkling again. 小卡呢?-又去厕所了。 Nature calls so often, I think she has him on speed dial. 大自然召唤得太勤了,可能把他列入快速拨号了。
Oh, what's that? 那是什么?
The motion-detector alarm in mother's room in case she falls out of bed. 我母亲房里的运动检测器警报,为防止她从床上掉下来。
I turn it on during cocktails, when I tend to forget she's even there. 酒会的时候我把它打开了,害怕自己会忘记她还在那里。
What's going on? She all right? 怎么了?她没事吧?
Yeah, yeah, she's just tossing her leg a little bit. 没事,没事,只是在晃腿。
Oh, that kicky thing? 又踢腿了吗?
She's either having her rockettes dream or her catheter's out. 她要么是在做梦跳火箭女郎舞,要么就是她的导尿管掉了。
She's fine. 她没事。
Oh, we're out of ice! 冰块没有了!
The nightmare continues! 噩梦不断啊!
God. 老天。
Hey, I got it. 我找到了。
Okay, put it back. 好,快放回去。
I can't possibly have heard you correctly. 我一定是听错了吧。
There is a box over there with a Santangelo glass bowl that they got us for our wedding. 那里有个装着圣安杰洛牌玻璃碗的盒子,是他们准备送我们的结婚礼物。
We'll just say that the cheese plate was a little joke and that the real present is in the other room. 一会就说那个奶酪盘只是个笑话,真正的礼物在另一个房间里。
Hurry! 快去!
You know, your coming around today reminded me that Cooper and I got you a wedding gift. 对了,你们今天来让我想起库珀和我为你们准备了结婚礼物。
You did? 是吗?
Well, now, this is a surprise. 真是太让我惊喜了。
Well, even though it doesn't say so on it, it's a fish! Congrats. 尽管上面没有标明是条鱼,恭喜你们。
Oh, my god! Plastic olive swords? 天呐,塑料的橄榄剑?
Carmelina, are you trying to be deported? ! 卡尔梅利纳,你是想被驱逐出境吗?
All right, I got it back. 好了,放回去了。
What is that? 那是什么?
This is Anders' wedding present to us. 是安德斯给我们的结婚礼物。
He must have swapped it out when he opened that monstrosity that he thinks we got him. 他一定是看到我们送他的那个畸形的东西后把礼物换掉了。
We're getting our painting back. 我们得把画拿回来。
Go. - Me? 快去。-我吗?
No, no. You've already done a recon of the room. You need to do this. 不不,你已经侦察过那个房间了。你去做。
Okay, take it easy, "Mission impossible." It's a bed and a couch, not a laser maze. Now get. 放轻松,"不可能完成的任务(碟中谍)"。那里只有一张床和一个沙发,不是激光迷宫。快去吧。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471199.html |