摩登家庭第六季 第148期:一夜(在线收听

 That was the most exciting night of my life. 那是我有生以来最刺激的一夜。

Would it break the mood if I clapped a little? 要是我鼓掌的话会不会破坏气氛?
No, I will allow it. 不会,我可以允许。
Ooh, look, they have the good q-tips. 瞧瞧,这里提供高档的棉签。
I'm gonna steal us a bunch. 我要偷一把回去。
I'm gonna miss Juliana. 我会想念朱莉安娜的。
That lady knows where the bodies are buried. 那女人真是无所不知无所不能。
Oh, thanks, honey. 谢谢,亲爱的。
I know some years I miss the mark on Valentine's Day. 我知道前几年的情人节我都不是很上心。
This year, I wanted to make sure -- 但今年,我想要确保...
She's just so adventurous and surprising. 她真是富有冒险精神又让人惊喜。
It's like I was parched, and she quenched my thirst with a big goblet of "Wow." 就像在我口渴得要命时,她用一大杯惊喜之酒来为我解渴。
Well, we'll have to make sure your goblet doesn't get so low before we fill her up again. 我们得确保在下次斟满之前你酒杯里的酒不会变得太少。
I don't know what that means, but anyway, I'm kind of thinking maybe we'll just go home. 我没听懂你的意思,但不管怎样,我在想要不我们回家吧。
That showing really is early, and I need to be sharp. 明早我真的要带客户看房,我得早点休息。
Are you sure? 你确定吗?
I thought you wanted to sleep here. 我以为你想在这里睡。
Yeah, I got caught up in the whole Juliana moment. 是啊,当时太沉浸于与朱莉安娜的欢愉之中了。
Hey, would you see if there's any sewing kits? 可以帮我看看有没有针线包吗?
I think we're out. 家里好像没有了。
Yeah. 好。
Something was off, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. 有什么地方不对劲,但我不太确定是什么。
Claire, let's get a move on! 克莱尔,我们走吧!
I'm coming. I'm coming. Hang on. 来了,来了,稍等。
Well, look who's back. 瞧瞧谁回来了。
Yeah, well, I would have changed, but this is all I brought. 是啊,我本来要换衣服的,但我只带了这身。
Change? When you're perfect? 换衣服做什么,你穿这身多完美?
Oh, that's so nice. 嘴真甜。
Oh, my, god, look at that. 天呐,看看。
It really has gotten late, hasn't it? 都这么晚了,是吧?
Not for a lady of the evening like yourself, Juliana. 对于你这种属于夜晚的女士来说不算晚,朱莉安娜。
What's say we fog up that glass elevator again and grab a nightcap in the bar? 我们再去观光电梯里亲热一番,再到酒吧喝一杯怎么样?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471201.html