摩登家庭第六季 第151期:我是你儿子的朋友(在线收听) |
Sonia, I'm an idiot. 桑娅,我真是太傻了。 I jumped to some crazy conclusions today. 我今天乱下结论。
I mean, I could say it's because of Valentine's or, I don't know, me feeling a little neglected, but I know you could never -- 也许是因为情人节的缘故,或是我不知道我感觉自己有点被忽视了,但我知道你绝对不会...
Kiss me. 吻我。
Yes, because you're my sister-in-law and, uh -- 是的,因为你是我的小姨子...
We hid it perfectly, Jay! 我们隐藏得很完美,杰!
Sonia, wait! 桑娅,等等!
We've waited long enough! 我们已经等得够久了!
One night with me, and you'll forget all about her. 与我共度一晚,你就会忘了她。
She doesn't appreciate you. 她不欣赏你。
I hear how you fight! 我听到过你们吵架!
That's just how we talk. 我们就那样聊天。
Give in to it, Jay. We both-- 放弃吧,杰,我们都...
Oh, no. 不。
I knew it! 我就知道!
How dare do you try to steal the life that I stole from you? ! 你居然想把我从你那偷来的好日子再偷回去?
Let him go, Gloria! I love him! 放手吧,歌洛莉亚,我爱他!
Never! 永不放手!
He's my husband, and I love him more! 他是我丈夫,我更爱他!
Ladies, ladies, stop. 女士们,别闹了。
W-who are you? 你是谁?
I-I-I'm a friend of you son's. 我,我是你儿子的朋友。
Oh, thank goodness. 谢天谢地。
I twisted my neck, and I need my pillow. 我扭到脖子了,我需要枕头。
I'm in agony. 我很难受。
Yes, mother moving in was inconvenient, but what did he want me to do, just get rid of her? 老妈搬进来确实不方便,但要我怎么做,就这么不管她吗?
Who does that? 谁会干那种事啊?
I mean, a ghoul, that's who. 魔鬼才会那么干。
Oh, no! - What's wrong? 怎么了!-怎么了?
Nothing. I was just reliving the moment you told us about you and Cooper. 没什么,我只是在重温你说你和库珀分手了的那一刻。
You're so dear. 你太贴心了。
You know that, that fish I gave you and Mitchell? 其实,你知道我给你和米奇尔的那条鱼吗?
That really wasn't the gift we picked out for you. 那不是我们给你们选的礼物。
Really? - No, I was just being mean. 真的吗?-我只是故意整你们的。
It's just that, when I saw that cheese plate, I just -- 只是当我看到那个奶酪盘的时候,我...
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471204.html |