摩登家庭第六季 第159期:女酒鬼抛弃了私生子(在线收听) |
Actually, we're gonna take off soon, so we're gonna need you to turn off your phone. 实际上我们很快就要起飞了,所以我们需要你关掉手机。 I'm actually not done talking, and two more. 我还没说完呢,再来两杯。
Well, if I were you, I'd put down the burrito and get up that ladder. 如果我是你,我会放下玉米煎饼,爬上梯子。
What are you doing standing there and not getting drinks for me and my good friend, Claire? 你怎么还站在这里不给我和我的好朋友克莱尔拿酒啊?
Actually, we just met. 实际上我们刚见面。
Oh, guys, guys, I can't let you do the cleanup all by yourselves. 两位,我不能让你们俩打扫。
Ronaldo will help you. 罗纳多会帮忙。
Of course! 当然啦!
Uh, where is Sal? 萨尔在哪里?
I need her keys to start loading the gifts in her car. 我需要她的钥匙好把礼物搬上她的车。
I think she's changing Sammy in our room. 她好像在我们房间里给萨米换尿布。
I hope she's also changing those drapes. Oh! 希望她把窗帘也换了,噢!
I don't want to sound like a sentimental softy, but does anyone miss the drunken whore she used to be? 我不想听起来像是个多愁善感的人,但有谁想念过去的那个醉婊子吗?
Oh, I like the new Sal. 我喜欢新的萨尔。
Turns out, all she needed to bring out her maternal instinct was a little baby. 原来只需要一个小宝宝,她的母性本能就显示出来了。
I don't buy it. No, something's up. 我不信,不,有什么不对劲。
You do remember her suggesting we chuck Lily into the ocean. 你记得她建议我们把莉莉淹死在海里吧。
Oh, Mitchell, calm down. Babies change people. 米奇尔,冷静点,宝宝会让人改变。
Like you used to be a judgmental cynic, and then Lily -- oh, wait. 你以前是个愤世嫉俗的评判者,然后莉莉... 等等。
You guys, Sal's not back there. 萨尔没在那里。
Sal? - The drapes still are. 萨尔?-窗帘还在。
Well, that's weird. Her car's gone. 真奇怪,她的车不见了。
What? ! 什么?
Let's not jump to conclusions. 别太快下结论。
In this neighborhood, her car could have been stolen. 在这片地区,她的车可能是被偷了。
Well, you know, she did seem frazzled. 她看起来的确有些疲惫。
May-- maybe she forgot to say goodbye. 也许她忘记说再见了。
Oh, and forgot all of her presents. 忘了她的所有礼物吗。
And forgot her baby. 忘了她的宝宝。
You don't think that there's any way that she would -- 你们不会觉得她...
N-no. 不。
I-I can't even say it. 我都说不出口。
I can. 我可以。
That gin-soaked tart abandoned the little bastard. 女酒鬼抛弃了私生子。
What? He's fatherless. 干什么?他没有父亲。
Am I wrong? 我说错了吗?
Okay, I've called Sal five times, and she still hasn't picked up. 我给萨尔打了五次电话她还是没接。
I knew this whole "Earth mother" thing was an act. 我就知道"大地母亲"什么的是一场戏。
Oh, maybe we should use our happy voices when we're accusing a mommy of abandoning her little baby boy. 当我们指责一位母亲抛弃了她的小宝宝时,我们也许该用快乐的声音。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471212.html |