摩登家庭第六季 第182期:你7岁就跳华尔兹?(在线收听) |
Okay, Lily, ballet at 11:00, then a playdate, then karate class at 3:00, so why don't you go get your uniform? 好了,莉莉,11点上芭蕾课之后和小伙伴一起玩,3点有空手道课,你为什么不去拿训练服呢? Chop chop! 砍劈!
Cam. - What? 小卡。-怎么了?
She's in karate. It's not offensive. 她在学空手道。这样说没什么。
Debatable, but why would you schedule all this extra stuff on the same day as her talent show? 不一定。不过你为什么要把这些课外活动跟她的才艺展示安排在同一天呢?
Okay, are you accusing me of overscheduling our tone-deaf daughter so she's so tired she misses the talent show and doesn't humiliate herself? 好。你是在批评我给我们的音盲女儿安排过满,导致她累得错过了才艺展示,而没有丢人现眼吗?
Lily has no talent. 莉莉没有什么才能。
Because she's 7. No one has talent at 7. 因为她才7岁,没有人7岁时就有才能。
I did. Tons of it. 我就有,多得很。
Sheep-shearing, cornhusking, hay-baling. 薅羊毛,剥玉米,捆干草。
It was hard for me to pick just one to showcase at my first little prince pageant. 我第一次参加小王子选美时都不知道该选哪个做才艺展示。
In the end, I went with waltzing. 最后我跳了华尔兹。
You waltzed at 7? 你7岁就跳华尔兹?
Barely. My partner had two left hooves. 差不多吧,我搭档有两只左蹄。
I got it! 我拿到了!
Hey, wait. Isn't my talent show today? 等等,我的才艺展示不是今天吗?
Oh, who knows? But let's go ride some ponies. 谁知道呢?我们去骑小马吧。
No, no, you're right. It is today, and since you have a little bit of time before ballet...Why don't you two do a little bit of warming up? 不不不,你说得对,就是今天,既然还要过会儿才上芭蕾课...你们俩何不热热身呢?
Maestro? Come on. 大师?来吧。
Oh, okay, great. Thank you. - Yeah, yeah. 好,太好了,谢谢。-来吧。
So, Lily, can you meet me here at...CC 莉莉,你能跟我一起唱C
Now daddy's lonely 你没有跟上大爸
I'm there with you 我跟上你了
No, you're not, you're not even close 不,你没有,差得远呢
This can't possibly sound the same to you 你听自己唱的也完全不一样吧
Maybe I can help, daddy is also here at...CC 也许我能帮帮忙,小爸也来唱 C C
No, that's not even a note 不,这都不是一个音符
I feel like you're doing it on purpose 我觉得你是故意的
That seems a little bit sharp 这话有点刻薄(声音有点尖)
I'm never sharp, I'm pitch-perfect 我的声音不尖,我是完美音准
I'm talking about your tone toward our daughter 我说的你对我们女儿的语气
I can understand you even when you're singing 就算你们是用唱的,我也能听懂
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471235.html |