摩登家庭第六季 第189期:"猎物"上钩了(在线收听) |
Oh, I think our firm donated one of our old fax machines to you guys. 我们公司好像把一台旧传真机捐给你们了。 We better go. We're moving closer because our daughter's about to perform. 我们得走了,要往前坐一点,因为我们的女儿要表演了。
Yours is from Vietnam, right? 你女儿是从越南领养的,对吧?
We were able to adopt one from Korea. 我们从韩国领养了一个。
So...Did he really just end a conversation on "So..."? 所以吧...他刚刚用"所以吧"来结束对话的吗?
Let's just take our seats. 我们赶紧坐下吧。
No, Cam, I-I don't know if this is the most supportive environment for Lily to -- 不,小卡,我不知道这种环境是不是对莉莉有帮助...
I agree. Let's get her out of the show. - Okay. Yeah. 我同意,我们带她出去吧。-好。
And are Koreans really better? 韩国人基因真的比较好吗?
I don't know. 我不知道。
Chicken's in the pot. 猎物上钩了。
I repeat, we have eyes on the chicken. 重复一次,目标出现。
Eat paint. Damn it. I missed. 吃我一弹,该死,没打中。
Luke, gravity! 卢克,地心引力!
Shut up, nerd! 闭嘴,书呆子!
Plan "B"! If you can't beat 'em, drone 'em! B计划,如果你打不过,上无人机!
Activate voice control! 启动声控!
Forward 10 feet. 前进十英尺。
Oh! It's attacking! Get down! 有敌袭!快卧倒!
Damn it. Deactivate voice control! 该死。解除声控!
Plan "C"! Follow it home! C计划!跟它回家!
Hurry up! 快点!
Hey! That's my bike! 那是我的单车!
We're all making sacrifices! 我们都做出了牺牲!
I'm wearing a monokini! 我穿的是单片女士泳装!
Hey, Lizzie! 莉姿!
Okay, I need to borrow this, okay? 我得借用一下这个,好吗?
Here, just -- all right. Okay. 给我,好的,好。
I promise to bring it back, all right? 我一定会还给你的,好吗?
No, that's what you said about my mom's humidifier! 你拿走我妈的加湿器时也是这么说的!
He's heading for the river to try and lose us. 它朝河那边飞去了,想甩掉我们。
Damn you, Denise, at the patent office for stalling my auqabike! 都赖你,专利局的丹尼丝拒绝给我的水下自行车提供专利!
Look out! 小心!
You okay? 你还好吧?
It's gonna take more than a little truck to st-- 要打倒我 一辆小小卡车可不够...
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471242.html |