摩登家庭第六季 第195期:我们该做点父子活动(在线收听) |
You're still on that thing? 你还在看吗? What are you constantly looking at on your computer? 你一直盯着电脑到底看什么呢?
Is that a question you really want people asking around here? 你真的想要家里的人开始问这个问题吗?
Indeed, it is not. 说得对,我不想。
I'm just checking college acceptances. 我只是在看大学录取情况。
I mean, they should be posting them any day. 学校随时可能发通知。
You cannot spend your entire spring break worrying about college admissions. 你不能把整个春假花在等录取通知上吧。
You should go to that -- that music festival thing with Haley. 你应该跟海莉一起去那个音乐节。
Do something fun. Learn to relax a -- 找点乐子,学会放松。。
Do we have to keep every remote we have ever owned? 我们所有的遥控器都得留着吗?
Somewhere in a landfill, a laser disc just ejected. 垃圾填埋场的某处刚有个光驱弹了出来。
Uh, I can't bring Alex to the festival because I am going for work to research new fashion trends. 我不能带艾丽克斯去音乐节,因为我是去工作,勘查最新流行趋势。
I need to blend in, you know? 我得和人们打成一片,你知道吗?
Everyone will think she's a cop. 所有人都会以为她是条子。
Well, I could sit here and worry and ruin my day, or I could go with Haley and ruin hers. 我可以坐在这担惊受怕毁掉自己的一天,或者跟海莉一起去毁掉她的一天。
I'll grab my sunscreen. 我去拿我的防晒霜。
Good morning. 早上好。
Hey, Dad. 爸。
I hate to shame you, but Haley woke up before you. 我不想让你难堪,可海莉起得比你早。
Well, Haley didn't run a 10K yesterday to raise awareness for alopecia. 海莉昨天没跑十公里去为秃头症患者争取关注。
What's alopecia? 秃头症是什么?
That is why I run. 这就是我去跑步的原因。
Honey, I could really use your help with spring cleaning today. 亲爱的,今天的春季大扫除真的需要你的帮助。
I got to get all these boxes down to the donation center. 我需要把这些盒子都拿到捐赠中心去。
Wish I could, but I've got work. 我想帮,可是我要工作。
Then Luke and I have got some important trampolining to do. 然后还要和卢克一起跳蹦床。
I just love how equally we divide our responsibilities. 我真喜欢这么平等的分工方式。
Figured we'd do a little father/son bonding since your school trip was canceled. 鉴于你的学校活动取消了,我们该做点父子活动。
You can teach me the Dunphy Tuck. 你可以教我邓菲翻转。
I love your enthusiasm, son, but it's way too dangerous. 我欣赏你的热情,但那太危险了。
One wrong move, and you're eating springs. 一个动作错了,你就可能摔个嘴啃弹簧。
Oh, no, no, those are -- 不,那不是...
Is that my banjo? 那是我的班卓琴吗?
When I met this little lady sitting next to me, it was love at first sight. 当我遇见身边这位女士的时候,我们一见钟情。
Yep, I've been noodling around on the ol' flyswatter for a couple of years now. 是的,我已经弹棉花弹了好几年了。
I was inspired by the greats - Scruggs, Kermit. 被伟大前辈们所激励——斯克鲁日,科米特。
It's hard to practice, though, because it gets Claire so hot and bothered. 尽管这玩意练起来很难,因为它会让克莱尔欲火焚身。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471248.html |