摩登家庭第六季 第199期:她们嫁给同一个男人(在线收听

 This is just like when Rosalba and Marisol found out that they were married to the same man. 这就像是罗萨尔芭和玛莉索发现她们嫁给了同一个男人。

Marisol backed down, but she was found dead two days later. 玛莉索让步了,结果两天后她死了。
Okay, Gloria, I think there's a chance you're trying to turn a very normal situation into one of your soap operas. 歌洛莉亚,我觉得你可能是在把一件很正常的事变成了你的肥皂剧。
Okay, but imagine -- A standing ovation for you will crush him! 好吧,但是想想看观众对你起立欢呼会让他崩溃的!
You know what? 知道吗?
I'll only look better if I take the high road -- You know, help out backstage, let him have his moment. 如果我顾全大局会让我的形象更加伟大在后台帮帮忙,让他享受他的时刻。
Oh, my goodness! 天啊!
The move you're about to see was first developed by my great-great-great- grandfather Razvan Dunphy, but, really, it's as old as man's quest to fly. 你即将看到的动作是我的曾曾曾祖父拉兹万·邓菲发明的,但说真的,这和人类对飞行的探索一样历史悠久。
It's just a flip with a twist, right? 只是转体空翻,对吧?
There's a lot more going on, but you won't be able to absorb it the first time you see it. 还有更多的动作,但你第一次看见是无法全部吸收的。
Eins...zwei...drei-- 一 二 三...
No good. Okay. 不行了,不行了。
You were right. I totally missed it. 你是对的,我没能吸收。
I'm glad that happened. I'm actually glad that happened. 我很高兴刚才没弄成,真的。
It's a good reminder, the Dunphy Tuck demands respect. 提醒了我邓菲翻转要充满敬意才能完成。
This...time...for...real! 这次,我是,来真的!
Jim McKay, that hurts! 吉姆·麦凯,好疼!(运动节目主持人)
I'm gonna...just adjust these springs. 我要调整一下这些弹簧。
They feel fine to me. 我觉得挺好啊。
I'm sure they do. 你当然觉得好了。
You don't have the foot sensitivity of a tramp champ. 你还没有培养出足够敏锐的脚感。
If I ever had to read braille, I'd-- 如果让我读盲文,我...
Oh, my God! I think I did it! 天呐,我觉得我做到了
Did I do it? 我成功了吗?
Almost. Yeah. 差不多吧。
Your, your form was a little off. 你的姿势差了那么点。
Really? It felt perfect. I'll try one more time. 真的吗?但我觉得很棒,再来一次。
I'm not sure that's such a good idea. 我觉得还是不了吧。
You might cement in some bad...habits. 你可能会沾上坏习惯。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471299.html