摩登家庭第六季 第201期:你不似从前英勇(在线收听

 What are you doing? ! - Last item on the list-- move the table. - No. You should not be doing that alone. 你在干什么?!-清单上最后一项-移桌子 -不,你不应该一个人弄。

Really? Cause I got the fridge out to the curb. 真的吗?我已经独自把冰箱搬到路边了。
How? - Drug it. 怎么做到的?-给它下药。
Stand back. I'm turtling her. 退后。我要背她起来了。
No, you're gonna get hurt, sweetie. 不行,你会受伤的,亲爱的。
Let me get Luke. Luke! - No, no, no! 我去找卢克来,卢克!-不用!
I don't need his help! 我不需要他的帮忙!
Let him play his precious Banjo! 让他去弹那宝贵的班卓琴吧!
It was like the Banjo was mocking me. 感觉连班卓琴都在嘲笑我。
You are not the man you used to be 你不似从前英勇
You get up four times at night to pee 每晚起夜四次
Ba-da-dum ba bat da doot doot doo 噜啦啦噜啦啦噜啦噜啦噜
You're super-duper old now 你已垂垂老去
Take Five. 休息一下吧(爵士名曲)。
I don't know that one. 我不会弹那首歌。
Give me a couple minutes. I'll figure it out. 给我几分钟,我能学会。
It's a little hard to get things done with all the noise. 这么多噪音,我很难集中精力干活。
What's that? 你说什么?
Nothing. 没什么。
Is that...a bra? 那是件胸罩吗?
You're not supposed to have girls up here. 你不该带女生来家里的。
I can explain. 我能解释。
You don't have to! 不必解释!
You think you're an adult, but you're not. 你以为自己是个成年人,但你不是。
You're a kid living under my roof, and you have to obey my rules! 你只是住在我屋檐下的小屁孩,你要遵从我的规定!
The "G" string snapped! G弦断了!(丁字裤断了)
Probably not the first time that's happened in here. 估计不是第一次在这里发生了。
No! It hit my eye! 不!它打到我眼睛了!
Is it bleeding? 我眼睛流血了吗?
First of all, eyes can't bleed, so-- 首先,眼睛是不会流血的,所以...
Sammy Davis Jr. , that's bad! 小萨米·戴维斯,真是够糟的(艺人 曾出车祸)
Alex! 艾丽克斯!
I'm looking for my sister. 我在找我妹妹。
She has brown hair, dressed like a nerd, but not ironically. 她留着棕头发,打扮得像个书呆子,但不是为了讽刺。
Hang on! 坚持住!
Hello? 喂?
Haley, are you with Alex? 海莉,你和艾丽克斯在一起吗?
She's not answering her phone. 她不接电话。
Uh, yeah, yeah. 这个嘛。
We're just a tiny bit separated right now, but, uh, she's been acting a little strange. 我们现在不在一块儿,但她举止有点怪。
Oh, no. What do you mean? 天呐,你什么意思?
Um, I -- well, I-I'd say she's been, um...a bit distant. 她就是有点...有点不爱搭理人。
Oh, no. 不是吧。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471301.html