摩登家庭第六季 第202期:哈佛没录取她(在线收听) |
Mom, don't freak out. 妈,别慌。 No, I was worried about this when you two left this morning. 没,你们今早出门的时候我就有点担心了。
Oh, okay, so she was being a little uptight. 好吧,她就是有点放不开。
Come on! Open up, you stupid thing! 开机啊,你个蠢东西!(快告诉我)
Okay, fine! She was a total buzzkill, okay! 好吧,她很扫兴!
I just wanted to relax her. 我就想让她放松点。
Damn it. 该死。
I know, I know -- it was a mistake. 我知道我做错了。
But it's not like I poured it down her throat! 但我又没逼她喝!
She didn't get into Harvard. 哈佛没录取她。
Oh, thank god! 谢天谢地!
That's why she's been acting so weird. 所以她才那么不正常。
Wait. What do you mean, you didn't pour it down her throat? 等等,你说你没逼她喝是什么意思?
Did you get her drunk? 你把她灌醉了吗?
Hey, you hacked her computer! 你黑了她的电脑!
Is that her? 那是她吗?
Uh, I just found her. 我找到她了。
I'll have her call you. 我让她打给你。
Take me to my sister! 把我运到我妹妹那儿!
All right, Lily's camp is just through those trees. 莉莉的营地就在树丛后面。
I'll be back soon. - Take your time. 我一会就回来。-别着急。
I got a couple of Robustos to keep me company. 我带着雪茄呢,不寂寞。
Um, what's up with the outfit? 那身衣裳是怎么回事?
It's to keep the smoke off me so Gloria won't smell it. 身上不会沾味道,歌洛莉亚就不会发现了。
That's insane. 你疯了吧。
Yep, I've lost my mind. 是啊,我失心疯。
Have fun breaking your daughter out of sleepaway camp. 祝你顺利把女儿劫出营地。
Oh, of course you wouldn't understand. 你当然不会理解。
Why? 为什么?
You forgot? 你忘啦?
I forgot I shouldn't ask "Why" to things. 我忘了我不该问为什么。
I was 9 years old, at camp. 当时我九岁,在营地。
There were mosquitos, compost toilets, mean kids. 那里到处都是蚊子,厕所是露天的,还有恶霸。
It was theater camp, wasn't it? 那是个歌剧露营吧?
Naturally, you remember that part. 你当然记得那个了。
The point is, I hated it. 关键是,我恨死露营了。
I was -- I was cold, and I was scared, especially after this kid told this terrifying ghost story, so I snuck away to a pay phone, I called you, crying, 我又冷又怕,特别是有个小孩讲了个特恐怖的鬼故事,于是我跑出来找到一个公共电话,哭着打给你,
and in a performance even more predictable than Todd Jansen's Artful Dodger, you refused to pick me up. 而你的表现比托德·詹森在《狡猾郎中》里的表演更容易被猜透,你不接我回家。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471302.html |