摩登家庭第六季 第211期:小魔王该午睡了(在线收听) |
Hey, you. 你好啊。 I didn't expect to see you here today. 我没想着能在这里见到你。
How you feeling? 你感觉怎么样了?
Better. Turns out you don't even need an appendix. I don't even miss it anymore. 好多了,原来人没有阑尾也能活。我完全不想念我的阑尾。
It's like Circuit City. Anyway, I've been wanting to talk to you about something. 它就像已消失的电路城一样。我一直有话想跟你说。
This house is fantastic. I should have gone into the closet business. 这房子太棒了。我应该做衣柜生意的。
Right? I'm giving him a tour. Andy, this is Will. 我说的没错吧?我在领他参观呢,安迪,这是威尔。
Nice to meet you. I'm sorry. I have to take this. It's the hospital. 很高兴认识你。抱歉,我要接这个电话。是医院的事。
He's a doctor. I met him the same day I came to visit you in the hospital. Isn't that funny? 他是名医生。我在去医院看你的那天遇见他的。是不是很有趣?
Super-funny. 非常有趣。
So, wait. What did you want to talk to me about? 对了,你想跟我说什么?
Just that this little heck-raiser needs to take a nap, but he's been fighting it. 就是这个小魔王该午睡了,但是他一直不肯上床。
Oh, I've got an idea. Luke had the same problem. I'm tired. Let's go to bed. 我有办法,卢克以前也这样。我累了。得上床睡觉觉。
Both of us? Together? Me too? 我们一起吗?我们两个都要上来吗?
Yes, because we are sleepy and it's nap time! 是啊,因为我们困了,该睡午觉了!
Now wait. He'll climb in bed with us. Just give him a minute. 等着吧,他会爬上床加入我们的。给他点时间。
Okay. 好吧。
Since we're just lying here...do you remember when you -- Sorry about that. 既然我们都躺在床上...你还记得当你...抱歉。
Oh! Gosh! 天呐!
Oh, Gosh. You're gone for two minutes, you come back and find us in the big-boy bed. I can only imagine what you're thinking. 天呐。你才出去两分钟,回来就发现我们躺在一起。我知道你是怎么想的。
That you're trying to get this little kid to take a nap? 你们是在哄小孩子睡觉吧?
How smart is he? Say something medical. 看他多聪明?说几句医学用语。
20cc, stat. 20cc,马上。
I don't understand a word, but it gets me going. 我完全听不懂,但是听起来好刺激。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471311.html |