摩登家庭第六季 第214期:美妙的墨西哥宝藏(在线收听

 You're doing a great job of hiding your excitement about this gift. 在假装毫不兴奋这点上你做得真是太棒了。

Look. It's simplicity itself. You just turn on the gas, hit the electric starter. Hit the electric starter. 你看,很简单的。打开气阀,点火。点火。
Phil, you might want to lay off -- 菲尔,你可能要放一下手...
I'm fine. Healthy as ever. 我没事。一如既往的健康。
I'd know if you weren't, 'cause I just saw your skeleton. 我很清楚,我刚刚看到了你的X光片。
Okay, Joe. Time for a nap in your new bed! 好了,乔。该在你的新床上睡个午觉了!
Looking for something? 你在找什么吗?
Uh, yeah -- you. I just wanted to say what a nice party you put together. 对,找你。我想说你的派对办得太棒了。
The secret is to know what your guests want, and I know what you want. 秘密就是了解宾客们的喜好,而我知道你想要什么。
Hey, Luke, quick lesson. This is a coaster. It prevents rings. 卢克,给你上一课。这是杯垫,能避免杯子留水印。
Thanks to you and your Dr pepper, my teak end table upstairs looks like the olympic flag. Think, Luke. 真是多谢你的乐倍汽水,我楼上的柚木桌现在看起来像奥运旗。用脑子,卢克。
Yes. Think, Luke. 是的,用脑子,卢克。
Did you get it? 你拿到了吗?
Yep. 是的。
Sweet Mexican treasure. 美妙的墨西哥宝藏。
I was born in Florida, but thank you. 我是在佛罗里达出生的,不过谢谢。
So, you really think you're gonna buy it? 你真的决定要买了吗?
I mean, it makes sense. We're kind of cramped where we are. 确实有必要。我们现在住得有点挤。
There she is -- our little genius. She just got accepted to Caltech. 她来了,我们的天才少女。她刚被加州理工录取了。
Oh, that's amazing! 太棒了!
It's not that big of a deal. 没什么了不起的。
It's a huge deal! That school pumps out Nobel prize winners the way my school pumped out stomachs. 很了不起!这学校出的诺贝尔奖得主比我们学校被搞大肚子的女生一样多。
Enough, mom! 妈!够了!
what was that about? 你这是要干嘛?
I didn't make a big enough fuss about her getting into Caltech, and now she's making me pay. 知道她被加州理工录取的时候我们表现得不够激动,现在我该付出代价了。
Well, if that's her giving you a hard time, I think you got off pretty easy. 如果她的不爽只有这么点的话,那你应该很容易就混过去了。
Well, that's true. That one never really went through a rebellious phase. 你说得没错。她基本没有叛逆期。
Remember how wild we were? 还记得我们以前有多疯狂吗?
Were we ever! 我们有吗!
Were we ever? 我们有吗?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471314.html