摩登家庭第六季 第217期:很棒的生日惊喜哦(在线收听

 I'm kidding. It's not like I'm gonna be wearing this for long anyways. 开玩笑的。反正我又不会穿很长时间。

Wow. This looks bad. And this looks even worse. But there's a perfectly good explanation. 这看起来很不妙啊。这下更糟了。先听我解释。
Hey, babe. You spill something on your dress? 宝贝,是不是什么东西撒裙子上了?
Really? That was your first guess? 没搞错吧?第一反应是这个啊?
Yeah, I was giving Andy a juice box. 是啊,给安迪递果汁的时候撒的。
Mm. Not to drink -- because I'm a man. 不是我喝,我可是成年男人。
Okay, so, I'm gonna go get a dress and some shoes from Gloria's closet. 我去歌洛莉亚衣橱里找裙子和鞋。
What happened to your shoes? 你的鞋怎么了?
Nothing. 没怎么。
Okay. 好吧。
I've been watching the two of you, and it's pretty obvious. 我一直在观察你们,事情很明显。
Finally. 终于来了。
You know how to make her laugh. 你总是能逗她笑。
Anyway, I got haley a little gift, and I want to write something cute on the card. I thought you could help me, because -- 我给海莉买了个小礼物,我想在贺卡上写点好听的。我觉得你能帮上忙,因为...
Because you're not good with words. 因为你不擅长写那些话。
Well, I'm a doctor. I can't admit I'm not good at something. But...please? 我是个医生。我不会说自己有什么不擅长的。但...拜托你了?
Yeah. Fine. Just...write how you feel. 好吧。就写你自己的感觉。
Something like..."Dear Haley, I know how eyes work, But I never knew how they sparkled until I --" 比如说“亲爱的海莉,我知道眼睛如何转动。却不知道它们如何闪耀...”
That could be macular degeneration. 那可能是黄斑变性。
Just write. 你只管写就好。
We need to sober up. 我们得醒醒酒。
Right after I call an ex-girlfriend. I think I still love her. 等我给前女友打个电话先。我觉得我还爱着她。
Hey. Sorry we're late. 抱歉,我们来晚了。
No, that's fine. No worries. Um, so, listen, my stupid sister -- 没关系,别担心。听着,我的二货姐姐...
Look, I don't want that apartment anymore. 我不想买那间公寓了。
Oh, me neither. 我也是。
Yeah, it's just that -- Well, I thought you had your heart set on it. 是的,就是...我还以为你铁了心想买呢。
I did, but then you made such a compelling case. 我是想,但你说的也很有道理。
Hey, Mitch, I got to tell you, I was really impressed with you paying back that loan. 米奇,我必须得说,我真没想到你会还我钱。
I'm sorry. What? Excuse me? 抱歉,你说什么?
I'm sorry. I should be thanking you, too. I forgot about that down payment I helped you guys with. 抱歉,也该谢谢你。我都忘了帮你们付过首付。
It was so long ago. Anyway, yeah. Nice birthday surprise. 好久以前的事了。不管怎么说。很棒的生日惊喜哦。
You gave him my money, didn't you? 你把我的钱给他了,是吧?
Your money? I thought you said it was our money. 你的钱?你不是说是我们的钱吗。
Why would it be our money? You didn't even know my uncle Remus. 怎么会是我们的钱?你都不认识我雷穆斯舅舅。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471317.html